Suggestions wanted

Old August 28th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
janice142

Default Suggestions wanted

On Aug 27, 9:59 am, Julia in MN jaccola-AT-chartermi-
wrote:

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/Quilts2007

Gorgeous!!! I'd go straight line (on a diagonal) the same width as
your block borders. it would (as mentioned previously) set off the
motifs best, and look good. In my opinion! A cross-hatch versus just
NE to SW -- also go NW to SE.

J, who is bad at terminology, but knows what she likes!

Old August 28th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN

I do have another wall hanging with a large kokopelli in the center
block, surrounded by blocks with other of the native American
petroglyphs. I have to get pictures of that one up some day.

Julia in MN

Gen wrote:
I love it--anything southwest is great. I see you have no kokopelli's on
it. How about quilting some of them into the blocks?
Gen
"...
On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:59:00 -0500, Julia in MN
wrote:

I am currently at hand quilting a wall hanging applqued with desert
"things". I have quilted around all the applique motifs and the sashing.
I am working on the borders now. I'm not sure how to quilt the
background of the blocks. I am considering either echo-quilting around
each of the applique motifs or doing a diagonal grid. What do you think?
There are pictures and a description of my dilemma at