OFF TOPIC and scary

Old January 15th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default OFF TOPIC and scary

I got a letter today

Dear Parent of Class of 2010......

ACKKKKKKKKKKKK

Cheryl

Old January 15th 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Ack is right if they are saying you are the parent of the entire class!

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
I got a letter today

Dear Parent of Class of 2010......

ACKKKKKKKKKKKK

--
Brenda
Bilge Queen of Puzzle Pirates
Old January 15th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Brenda Lewis wrote:
Ack is right if they are saying you are the parent of the entire class!

Goodness me. How much did you *weigh* just before giving birth to the
sesquicentuplets?

--
Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

WIP: July birthstone, Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

See my designs exclusively at www.TyWolfeDesigns.com

Editor/Proofreader http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html

Old January 15th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Brenda Lewis wrote:

DD still has 2-1/2 years of preschool since she was only two when she
started. I haven't even bothered to calculate what her graduating class
year will be. My birthday (38) was Wednesday and I'm really feeling OLD.

Poor Baby, (LOL)

I will be 70 next birthday!! Talking of feeling old, you have many years
of adventures ahead of you!! I was thinking back to when I was 38, and
the myriad of experiences, happy and sad, that I have lived since then!
Enjoy every day of your life to the fullest. It will never come back,
but there is so much ahead of you!!

Gillian

Incidentally my father always said a woman was at her best at 35 years
old. Still attractive, and poised, educated as well!!
Old January 15th 06, 10:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
I got a letter today

Dear Parent of Class of 2010......

ACKKKKKKKKKKKK

Cheryl

Phew - I bet THAT was painful!

Pat P

Old January 15th 06, 12:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

400 plus or minus

Cheryl

Old January 15th 06, 12:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On 1/14/06 9:30 PM, in article %siyf.5904$6L1.4248@trnddc02, "Gill Murray"
wrote:

Brenda Lewis wrote:

DD still has 2-1/2 years of preschool since she was only two when she
started. I haven't even bothered to calculate what her graduating class
year will be. My birthday (38) was Wednesday and I'm really feeling OLD.

Poor Baby, (LOL)

I will be 70 next birthday!! Talking of feeling old, you have many years
of adventures ahead of you!! I was thinking back to when I was 38, and
the myriad of experiences, happy and sad, that I have lived since then!
Enjoy every day of your life to the fullest. It will never come back,
but there is so much ahead of you!!

Gillian

Incidentally my father always said a woman was at her best at 35 years
old. Still attractive, and poised, educated as well!!

I like your Dad!

Cheryl

Old January 15th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On 1/15/06 11:09 AM, in article ,
"Brenda Lewis" wrote:
Snip

In all honesty I'm whining because DH flew off to a conference in sunny
Texas early on the morning of my birthday and left me behind with a sick
DD. Every night since I've had to hear his reports of what fun they've
had (his parents are there also), the great food they've eaten (I've
been stuck with leftovers), and how many old friends he's seen. He was
so absent-minded when he left, he forgot to set out my birthday card and
I had to go dig it out of his dresser drawer. He owes me BIG TIME!

And well you should whine! He owes you a great dinner out and one free stash
pass with no complaints allowed.

Cheryl

Old January 15th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Ahh Cheryl,

I know how you feel. The date seems sooo far off but will be here
before you know it. My son will be a senior next year and sometimes I
look at him and wonder where my baby went. He once fit in one hand and
now is 6 foot 2. As a matter of fact, he was just given his own set of
car keys last week. Now that is scary!

Once about 3 years ago, I came upstairs from doing laundry, and not
aware that he had come home from school, saw this man in my kitchen in
my fridge - was about to scream - and realized it was my son.

Diane