So What is Everyone Working on?

Old February 13th 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Roscoe2

Default So What is Everyone Working on?

Me, I have been busy gettng ready for all day Stamp and Scraps. IT is
12 hours of scrapbooking and stamping. I love it. Gets me out of the
house, time with good friends, good eats and even better door prizes.

Otherwise I have been working on organizing my stamp room that has
snuck out to my family room, and other places it does not need to be.

So, what about you?

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
The Angel Company
Team Leader of the
Hot 'n Flashy Angelettes
North Branch, MN
missy.ismyangel.net
Old February 14th 08, 06:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Wave Jumper[_2_]

It's good hearing from you again and I'm glad your feeling better.

I've been busy making Valentine cards this week. Now that I'm finished with
that I'll make a birthday card for my GD who will be 8 Sunday. I need to
mount some more of my stamps on EZ Mount but since it isn't my favorite
thing to do so I've been procrastinating. It seems like I'm always
organizing my craft room, what about you?

SAD

On 2/13/08 11:30 AM, in article
, "Roscoe2"

Old February 14th 08, 03:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Roscoe2

Let me see, well I did an all day Stamp & Scrap event and talk a card
making class for Valentine's Day, so my husband's card is done and
usually I am the wait until the very last minute type of stamper
so. . . .I am actually ahead of the game. I wish there was a way to
share pictures on this site. I am actually pretty proud of it and for
to say that well. . . Let me tell you I am my own worst critic.

Oraganizing. . . .Well I would love to get to that point. My husband
and I decided that this weekend we were going to spend all day
Saturday in my stamp room and basement. He is tired of all of my
stuff all over the place and I am tired of not being able to find my
stuff. So. . . up early and organize like you won't believe. At
least I hope so. Ha ha ha.

So how have you been?

Inky Huggz,

Missy

wrote:
Me, I have been busy gettng ready for all day Stamp and Scraps. *IT is
12 hours of scrapbooking and stamping. *I love it. *Gets me out of the
house, time with good friends, good eats and even better door prizes.

Otherwise I have been working on organizing my stamp room that has
snuck out to my family room, and other places it does not need to be.

So, what about you?

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
The Angel Company
Team Leader of the
Hot 'n Flashy Angelettes
North Branch, MN
missy.ismyangel.net- Hide quoted text -

Old February 15th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Tom and Karen Brooks

Default Unmounted Stamp Storage

I have 25 panels for storing unmounted stamps that I'm no longer using.
They are 3-hole punched and you can put stamps on both sides of them If
anyone would like them I will send them to you for just the S&H. I think it
would cost about 7$ to ship them. They sell (new) for about $3.00/panel.

--

Karen R. Brooks