Finished!

Old January 8th 04, 05:43 AM
Butterfly

Default Finished!

DONE!
Finished! Hopefully for at least another 10 years : )
2 'rooms' left to go.
gotta go fabric shopping for Butterfly's Studio and then start the assembly
of Master Bedroom.

But the Living Room Drapes are finished. YAY!!!

Butterfly (yes, I did have help : )

Old January 8th 04, 05:48 AM
Jalynne

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....dancing in the slushy snow~
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

Old January 8th 04, 06:36 AM
Sharon Harper

Dancin' and dodging the raindrops for ya!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old January 8th 04, 07:11 AM
cozy

I'm kind of slow coming in to this... is it the living drapes you are saying
you finished sewing here? That's a big job!

Old January 8th 04, 02:32 PM
The Brown Family

Pictures Butterfly.....we need pics! Congrats!

Lorraine
http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm

Old January 8th 04, 02:34 PM
Diana Curtis

Whooohoooo! No more nekkid windows!
:-)
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old January 8th 04, 04:43 PM
Queen of Squishies

Help is fine, even GOOD! Dancing in the moonlight for ya, Butterfly!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
happy shopping!

Old January 8th 04, 04:51 PM
Coleen

Yeah, way to go.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen
Queen of Loving Stitches

Old January 9th 04, 03:02 AM
Butterfly

I'm just happy that I got them UP and now you want PIX???????
Will take that into consideration...I might just have room on the
digital--but it sure won't be tonight ; )
And then, I'll have to get my Guru to get them up on the web-site (which we
did NOT upgrade this Cmas---hmmmmmmmm---maybe later this month cause I have
sumpin else I want to put up on it--it just isn't quite ready at the moment
; )
Butterfly (yeah, I THINK it will be worth the wait)