Good Sunday Morning

Old August 20th 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Craftkitten

Default Good Sunday Morning

Hi

It's about 9:50 here in Toronto and it's cool and windy so sitting and
working on another lapghan this morning waiting for DH to get up.

Been keeping myself very busy as I wanted to earn lots of stash
purchasing power for the sale at Spinrite yesterday. I think I
surprised DH with the final total of stash that I could buy as I used
up enough of my stash to purchase 5,892. I don't think I purchased
quite that much but later today will post what I ended up buying. The
deals were really good and the buy three balls get 1 free of the same
type of yarn meant lots of yarn.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Take care
Darlene
(Craftkitten)

Old August 20th 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Darlene,
I love the way you justify (and make room for) new stash. Keith and I spent
a small fortune on rubbermaid (or the generic equivalent) yesterday to sort
and pack away my yarn while I am gone. So what did he find in the car when
we got home? Another ball of yarn. I told him that I needed this one, and
would be using it before Christmas. He just sighed. g

Off to church now, and then home to finish packing and sorting, Wish me
luck!

Higs,
Katherine

Old August 20th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Erin

Katherine wrote:
Darlene,
I love the way you justify (and make room for) new stash. Keith and I spent
a small fortune on rubbermaid (or the generic equivalent) yesterday to sort
and pack away my yarn while I am gone. So what did he find in the car when
we got home? Another ball of yarn. I told him that I needed this one, and
would be using it before Christmas. He just sighed. g

It's Sunday evening here, but this is the first time all day that I've
managed to sit for more than a couple of minutes at the computer. I am
glad to hear that I am not the only "yarnaholic" thank goodness! I
don't actually *own* that much yarn, mind you. It's just that I tend to
sit and fondle it while cackling quietly to myself. Yarn withdrawal is
even worse when I don't even have anything to fondle.

Erin
http://arkivarie.livejournal.com/

Old August 20th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Erin wrote:
Katherine wrote:
Darlene,
I love the way you justify (and make room for) new stash. Keith and
I spent a small fortune on rubbermaid (or the generic equivalent)
yesterday to sort and pack away my yarn while I am gone. So what did
he find in the car when we got home? Another ball of yarn. I told
him that I needed this one, and would be using it before Christmas.
He just sighed. g

It's Sunday evening here, but this is the first time all day that I've
managed to sit for more than a couple of minutes at the computer. I am
glad to hear that I am not the only "yarnaholic" thank goodness! I
don't actually *own* that much yarn, mind you. It's just that I tend
to sit and fondle it while cackling quietly to myself. Yarn
withdrawal is even worse when I don't even have anything to fondle.

ROTFL!!! I have a lovely picture now!

Higs,
Katherine