Has anyone got?

Old November 21st 10, 11:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_2_]

Default Has anyone got?

I hope someone answers or has got an answer for my quest.

First does anyone have the Bead Pattern (the Magazine) issue 17 May/June
2008.

I am looking for a bead pattern for a letter opener. peyote type
pattern.

Since there is not any bead traffic on the group please e-mail at the
address below.
Thanks
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

www.allcrafts.org.uk

Old December 24th 10, 09:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

Sorry, no, I don't, but I'm glad to see you're still around here.
I hope to be around again more ...

Aloha and Merry Christmas,
Maren

Old December 24th 10, 12:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_2_]

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

I was beginning to think that there was only me and the spammers here.
In fact I was going to say goodbye to the group altogether.

I managed to do my letter opener pattern using graft paper.
Hugs
Shirley

In message
,
Maren at google writes

Old December 24th 10, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Merry Christmas, Shirley, and all the remaining crowd! I'm still check in
every now and then, but I've found quite a few of the old group on Facebook.

Linda2

Old December 24th 10, 10:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_2_]

Seasons greeting to you Linda
I will not join Facebook.
Hugs