I create gay beads

Old May 17th 04, 01:32 AM
Cheryl

Do you use combings or trimmings if long
enough and what other textile do you add to the dog hair?

using CLIPPINGS is always a bad idea with dog hair - unless the dog is VERY
LONG coated...
the cut ends may end up being "scratchy"
combings are usually better.

Coriedale is a good sheep to blend with dog if you want some "spring".
if you want "silky" and not quite so much bounce - a good medium weight Merino
is what I prefer.

Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old May 17th 04, 05:26 AM
Karen_AZ

I was wondering who his donors were. Don't remember him saying doggies?

Some VERY cranky men, then.

Old May 17th 04, 11:29 PM
Kalera Stratton

Clearly, he is his own donor.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 18th 04, 01:12 AM
Diana Curtis

Can someone explain to me, what is a gay bead? Is it one t hat has chosen
an alternate life style, leaning towards and loving beads of the same style?
I had always thought of beads as gender neutral.
Diana

Old May 18th 04, 04:20 AM
Kalera Stratton

I think it's a bead that is in jewelry with other beads of the same design.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 18th 04, 04:39 AM
Anna W.

Diana, you are too funny!!..LOL That one made me laugh loud enough that DH
wanted to know what was so funny. He got a good laugh out of it too.

Anna W. in Tx

Old May 18th 04, 06:33 AM
Ray DeVous

It's one that doesn't have a hole or a point to it...........never mind
I'm wrong. That would be an asexual bead! (insert your own rim shot
here.) :-D

Ray