AD: Pendant Kits on eBay

Old June 27th 04, 03:51 AM
Marisa2

Default AD: Pendant Kits on eBay

I finally put up some more kits on eBay, including two kits with
semi-precious stone crosses, two black opal kits, and a terra-cotta
themed kit.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=tevayaf ae

I'm still not thrilled with my gallery images. Suggestions would be
appreciated

Thanks!

Marisa2

Teva Yafae Original Designs
inspired by nature

For unique jewelry or apparel, or to learn about having your
own Jewelry home-party or children's party, please visit:

http://www.tevayafae.com

Old June 28th 04, 04:17 PM
Margie

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 02:51:45 GMT, Marisa2
wrote:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=tevayaf ae

I'm still not thrilled with my gallery images. Suggestions would be
appreciated

Your pictures are way too dark! eBay really needs to do something
about their photo hosting.

BTW, Marisa's kits are great despite the quality of the photos. And I
have to wonder how she can sell them at those low, low prices!

--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

Old June 28th 04, 11:12 PM
Marisa2

Thanks for the plug, Margie.

:/ I spent all day on the pictures, and used three natural-light
sources. Then I tried to brighten them up with the photo editing
software. I guess I still don't know what I am doing with either the
picture taking or the photo editing... I couldn't seem to do any better.

The gallery pictures especially didn't look good...I figured out the
trick to get them as large as it would possibly let me but they still
look crappy.

*sighs*

marisa2

Old June 29th 04, 03:29 PM
Margie

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:12:40 GMT, Marisa2
wrote:

:/ I spent all day on the pictures, and used three natural-light
sources. Then I tried to brighten them up with the photo editing
software. I guess I still don't know what I am doing with either the
picture taking or the photo editing... I couldn't seem to do any better.

The gallery pictures especially didn't look good...I figured out the
trick to get them as large as it would possibly let me but they still
look crappy.

You tried! It's eBay's hosting, hon.

Old June 30th 04, 05:03 AM
Marisa2

wrote:

:/ I spent all day on the pictures, and used three natural-light
sources. Then I tried to brighten them up with the photo editing
software. I guess I still don't know what I am doing with either the
picture taking or the photo editing... I couldn't seem to do any better.

The gallery pictures especially didn't look good...I figured out the
trick to get them as large as it would possibly let me but they still
look crappy.

You tried! It's eBay's hosting, hon.

Do the non-gallery images look ok?

Thanks!