AD-more auctions from Sarajane's

Old March 28th 05, 06:57 PM
Sarajane Helm

Default AD-more auctions from Sarajane's

more auctions are going up this week, now that we've got another holiday
safely out of the way of work! AND I get to actually spend some time MAKING
new things this week, to be up for auctions later!! But I need to do my raw
clay purchases before it gets to be summer time, so nows the time to
sell.....

Take a look at beads, pendants, and more--see the current auctions at:
http://snipurl.com/aiid

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

Old March 28th 05, 10:00 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Sarajane,

Where do you get your clay? I was thinking of ordering a bunch (for a bunch
of people) from Munro Crafts. They have 50% off retail on orders over $200.

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: penguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.
Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!

Old March 28th 05, 10:55 PM
Sarajane Helm

Barbara, I get mine in bulk from the Clay Factory of Escondido

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art
www.polyclay.com
see the current auctions at:
http://snipurl.com/aiid

Old March 29th 05, 05:29 AM
mermaidscove

I just looked this up for my order. Polymer Express has a good price
for Premo with no minimum, it's 1.75 for 2 oz and 10.00 for 1lb. That
comes out a little better than Munro's $100.00 discount and close to
the $200.00 one.

Ingrid

Old March 29th 05, 02:52 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Thanks, Ingrid.

Although I love the 40% coupons at Michaels, I'm getting tired of nickel &
diming myself to death to buy clay. Especially as I get more and more 'into'
it.

Old March 29th 05, 02:52 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Thanks, Sarajane. I'll check out their pricing!

BTW - did you get my e-mail last week?

Old March 30th 05, 10:40 AM
mermaidscove

I can't get anywhere near a Michaels or I end up buying pounds of
glitter and fluffy yarn. I have no reason to think I'll need them, just
unable to resist the colors. My only sollution is to stay away ;-).
I've spent a bundle on clay and stuff this month but now I have a good
setup and no more excuses. Hope to have something good to show soon...

Ingrid

Old March 30th 05, 03:11 PM
Diana Curtis

What a fabulous way to resist temptation! I shall remember that when Im
tempted to buy stuff I wont use. Ill get the same colors in clay, or
beads, or fabric.
Diana

Old March 30th 05, 03:26 PM
Sarajane Helm

Hi Barbara!
Actually, I'm just sitting down to read my accumulated email today---we've
been in the middle of re-doing the upstairs bathroom the last two weeks.
FINALLY....we have achieved running water, running ONLY where we want
it....and the mildew smell is finally gone. Yesterday I finished the second
coat of paint---today I get to finish the trim.....its all blues and white
like Japanese Summerweight cottons. I'll be sure to scann the new decorative
PC bits before installing on the lightswitches, etc....

And I'll write back to ya later today!
SJ

Old March 30th 05, 03:28 PM
Sarajane Helm

clay prices just went up---now I get Premo in pounds from the Clay Factory
for $9.50 each. ( its always fresh and gets here quickly, too!)