CHOCOLATE ALERT

Old February 19th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - California

Default CHOCOLATE ALERT

Those of you who don't normally eat cereal will want to take a walk down
that aisle. Special K Chocolate Delights.

They just came home with me so I haven't opened the box yet. Review to
follow.

--

Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

Finished 1/26/07 -- Classy Lady in Coral (JCS) -- done in purple to
match the companion piece

WIP: housewarming gifts, July birthstone, Flowers of
Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

Editor/Proofreader www.KarenMCampbell.com
Design page http://www.KarenMCampbell.com/designs.html
Old February 20th 07, 12:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Feb 20, 6:32 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 2/19/07 5:51 PM, in article , "Karen C

- California" wrote:
Those of you who don't normally eat cereal will want to take a walk down
that aisle. Special K Chocolate Delights.

They just came home with me so I haven't opened the box yet. Review to
follow.

Oh my goodness!

I can review them for you!!! I *love* this cereal....makes me
actually eat breakfast in the morning! Sweet flakes, with little
chunks of chocolate in the bowl as well....sometimes feels like I'm
having dessert for breakfast!!

Larisa

Old February 21st 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher

ellice wrote:
I'm sticking with my Peanut Butter Puffins !

I was in Kirkwall today and at least one shop is still selling tins of
genuine "Puffin Poo" (aka chocolate-coated nuts & raisins)
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney
Old February 21st 07, 07:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Fred

"Karen C - California" wrote in message
Those of you who don't normally eat cereal will want to take a walk down
that aisle. Special K Chocolate Delights.

They just came home with me so I haven't opened the box yet. Review to
follow.

--

Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

Finished 1/26/07 -- Classy Lady in Coral (JCS) -- done in purple to match
the companion piece

WIP: housewarming gifts, July birthstone, Flowers of
Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

Editor/Proofreader www.KarenMCampbell.com
Design page http://www.KarenMCampbell.com/designs.html

Borrow a small animal cage.
Buy a small mouse, preferably a country mouse with some brains,
Place mouse in cage with a number of small bowls filled with some of the
cereals that you eat,
Observe how mouse starves to death.

Last time I talked to a farm friend of mine he said, "Rats and mice will not
eat cereals that you can buy from a store." "Except one brand of rolled
oats".

Except for the odd large cake pan full of rice krispie/marshmallow treat, I
never eat packaged cereals.

As for chocolate, how can you beat the dark semi-sweatened bakers
chocolate - yummm!
--
Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

Old February 21st 07, 07:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Brenda Lewis

Fred wrote:
Except for the odd large cake pan full of rice krispie/marshmallow treat, I
never eat packaged cereals.

As for chocolate, how can you beat the dark semi-sweatened bakers
chocolate - yummm!

Those two sentences in close proximity can only make me think of the
krispie treats that have chocolate melted all over the top. Ack! I
gained five pounds just from that thought.

--
Brenda
Help Project Gutenberg--become a Distributed Proofreader
Old February 21st 07, 10:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - California

Fred wrote:

Except for the odd large cake pan full of rice krispie/marshmallow treat, I
never eat packaged cereals.

I generally agree with you. Once in an extremely blue moon, I'll buy a
small box of some kiddie cereal because I'm craving crunch, but not
grease or salt. Eat a few handsful of Frosted Flakes instead of potato
chips and I'm good for the next year or two.

This stuff just happened to be on a display at the end of the aisle, or
I never would have noticed it. And you know how my antennae gravitate
to anything labelled chocolate........

As for chocolate, how can you beat the dark semi-sweatened bakers
chocolate - yummm!

What's that about sweaty bakers?

--

Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

Finished 1/26/07 -- Classy Lady in Coral (JCS) -- done in purple to
match the companion piece

WIP: housewarming gifts, July birthstone, Flowers of
Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

Editor/Proofreader www.KarenMCampbell.com
Design page http://www.KarenMCampbell.com/designs.html

OT - New Scam Alert Polly Esther Quilting 2 August 12th 05 03:50 AM
ALERT!!!!!! Mary in Oregon Quilting 19 March 9th 04 12:02 AM
OT TV alert! (fun fun fun) Dr. Sooz Beads 2 August 26th 03 10:27 PM