OT Shoulder Injury - Long

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 1st 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Suzie B

Default OT Shoulder Injury - Long

Scar tissue - two words to strike fear into the hearts of stalwart men
(and quilters...)

When I dislocated my shoulder 6 years ago, I had my arm strapped across
my body for 3 weeks, and it was another 2 weeks before getting any PT on
it - because so much scar tissue had built up I would be physically sick
ecah time I did any serious PT myself - and during my visits to the
physio I would threaten each time to rip off his *********** (fill in
the blanks with your least favourite part of the anatomy) and beat him
to death with the bloody end of it...

Stick with it and I'm sure glad that bingo is the answer - never tried
it myself but mught just do so now!

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the (undamaged end of the) pier!"
Southend, UK