OT going to see gbaby

Old January 18th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default OT going to see gbaby

Hi all,
Going to N.C. to see new gbaby on Thurs. be back Sat. I'm taking her the
blanket I crocheted when I was prego with her mom! and the baby pic I have
of dd with the blanket that was 26 years ago.My son is driving me there,
also to find a place for him to move there ,he has a new job there in Feb.
Please pray for a safe and fun trip for us.I will talk to you guys next week
and have new pics of us all for the photo album.
Thanks.
Jenny in Va.

Old January 18th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Tom Heller wrote:
Hi all,
Going to N.C. to see new gbaby on Thurs. be back Sat. I'm taking her the
blanket I crocheted when I was prego with her mom! and the baby pic I have
of dd with the blanket that was 26 years ago.My son is driving me there,
also to find a place for him to move there ,he has a new job there in Feb.
Please pray for a safe and fun trip for us.I will talk to you guys next week
and have new pics of us all for the photo album.
Thanks.
Jenny in Va.

Hi Jenny,

Have a great trip and enjoy the new gbaby. I hope the weather is great
for the driving part. Will be waiting to see the pictures.

Hugs,

Nora

Old January 18th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Tom Heller wrote:
Hi all,
Going to N.C. to see new gbaby on Thurs. be back Sat. I'm taking her
the blanket I crocheted when I was prego with her mom! and the baby
pic I have of dd with the blanket that was 26 years ago.My son is
driving me there, also to find a place for him to move there ,he has
a new job there in Feb. Please pray for a safe and fun trip for us.I
will talk to you guys next week and have new pics of us all for the
photo album.

Have a great trip, Jenny. I'll be looking forward to new pictures.

Higs,
Katherine