Monday

Old January 16th 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Monday

Just a quick update to say "hi" and and report on the weekend. I have not
been at my computer, trying to finish my 2006 NYCO for the party I went to
on Saturday night. Unfortunately, I did not finish the shell. I probably
needed 1-2 hours more to finish it and be able to wear it. So, I told my DH
that when I finish my NYCO, he will have to take me out someplace special.
The knitting is basically done now (depending on if I have to lengthen the
shoulder straps or not), and just the sewing up is left to be done.

While I was knitting this weekend, I didn't have a chance to check in here.
I now have almost 400 messages to catch up on, so I will probably lurk until
I read all of them. In the meantime, I want to wish anyone whose birthday
and anniversary I might have missed belated best wishes. I hope your day
was wonderful. If anyone has been sick, I hope you have a speedy recovery.
And, welcome to any newcomers that have found our wonderful group.

See you when I am caught up again.

Janise

Old January 16th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Janise,

Well, Valentines Day is coming, have your DH take you out to dinner so
you can wear your new top.

See you when you get caught up.

Hugs,

Nora where it's 3 above zero right now.

Old January 17th 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hey Janise

To bad ablout our shawl, but hey, you get an extra outing out of the deal:)

I know what you mean about so many posts.I have 537 here not yet read!:)

--
Trish
http://community.webshots.com/user/trishirvine

Old January 17th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Trish,
I'm actually making a shell. My last year's NYCO was a shrug which I
have now worn at least 4 times.

Janise

AD - Monday monday... Kalera Beads 0 September 13th 05 03:17 AM
AD - Monday, Monday... Kalera Stratton Beads 13 December 11th 04 04:55 AM
AD: More Great Fiber Sets Auctions Ending Monday Spot Rubberstamps 0 January 12th 04 11:35 PM
AD: Auctions ENDING MONDAY ~ SPIglass Studio :O) Paulette I. Beads 0 December 29th 03 07:39 AM
AD: Stamping Fibers NEW Packs Ending Sunday & Monday 7to10 pm EST Spot Rubberstamps 0 August 10th 03 05:00 PM