OT - off for the day....

Old January 15th 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default OT - off for the day....

Heading off to be a couch potato for the rest of the day (and evening).
Talk more tomorrow.

Gemini

Old January 15th 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

MRH wrote:
Heading off to be a couch potato for the rest of the day (and
evening). Talk more tomorrow.

Relax, Gem! Enjoy your day on the couch.

Higs,
Katherine

Old January 16th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hee all...
Got out of the house at 06.30 , cuaght the bus and sat waiting for my
train knitting,,,, 2 ladies looked at me and giggled ,, Oh no i
thought NOT TODAY ,, thus they stood there speaking loudly a,,,"Jeeeag
Do you remember the days we knitted as well ,,", [ they were maybe 10
years younger than me} ,,,, "Good that now we developed a more
inteligent pass time" ,,,,[Grrrrr... i thought i will give you
inteligent ....] I just started my New Turkiz sweater ,,, i was making
my neck piece in the round on 5 dps ,,, , one leaned over ,, ' Do you
think she knits a Hat ??? it is so wide !!! [ `She=me cringed]
train came ,, they moved away ,,,, came in through other door and
happened to sit too close to me , they kept speaking over the few old
ladies who kept knitting all those years ... Suddenly i saw the funny
part of it ,,, one of them had a bought ready made cheap ugly
sweater... Why do i care at all ,,, some people like to speak above
our heads , should i get upset by that ?? no ,, somewhere alomg the
line of line , they will be in a point where somebody will laugh about
them ,, at least i knitted 4 cm of my new collar ,, and haven`t
decided yet if i will make a GOLF collar or double it [ when it is 6-8
cm] knitt the edge with inner side and have a nice polo collar,,, i
will have used mt train travels and enjoy a nice sweater for many
years to come ,, their comments won`t keep them warm ....
Ps ,, translating day was full and hard but i managed a lot ,,,
Hope Gemini COUCHING was Good for you
mirjam

Old January 16th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Well, my heading off to be a couch potato was interrupted. I knew I wasn't
feeling up to par just yet after being sick with the stomach flu on Friday,
but it had a rebound effect last night. I was in the middle of watching
something and thought {uh-oh, something doesn't feel right}, so I headed on
into the washroom. Sure enough, I was sick to my stomach again. I *really*
wanted some cereal yesterday, so I had one bowl of Rice Krispies with a
banana and milk... but I guess it was still too soon for dairy, because
that's what made the rebound happen. So... I guess I won't be eating much
for the next few days. It's a heck of a way to lose weight though. ;o)
I'm just thankful that it didn't go on for hours again.

Gemini
- Still re-hydrating with water, flat gingerale, and popsicles. Oh, and I
just had a handful of grapes.... nice and juicy! )

Old January 17th 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

It's back!!! It seems like every other day! Matthew just called work to
tell them that he would try to make it half-way into his shift, but I doubt
that will happen, and I have it again too. I sure hope it's over-with very
soon! This is NOT helping to pay the bills. / We are totally avoiding
dairy too!

Gemini