Ping: Susan Martin

Old June 9th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Ping: Susan Martin

Hi Susan,
Your CHRISTMAS card came back to me yesterday. envelope still in PERFECT
condition.
Please send me your correct addy
Butterfly (butterflydashwingsatbakdotrrdotcom)

Old June 9th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

hahaha,
I had a holiday card I sent out come back to me almost a year later....

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old June 10th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I use spare Christmas cards all the time. Whenever there's a big event and
no time to run buy a special card, I just use one of the leftovers from
Christmas. (One of the grand advantages of being a dippy old biddy.) Thus
far, everybody's enjoyed the card and cashed the enclosed check. Polly

Old June 10th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

That seems familiar to me Polly ; )
I had a wacky aunt that sent old funky cards. They were always
my favorite. I know better than to refer to her as a dippy old
biddy though!
DS never gives the appropriate card for the occasion. He says he
doesn't want to give a duplicate. When I found out he gave his
cousin a baby Christening card for her wedding I about had a fit.
She told me they know his sense of humor and thought it was
a hoot.
Taria

Old June 10th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Got it, thanks, now do you want me to send it on or should I wait until this
coming Christmasvbg
Butterfly (nevermind, you English teachers, I'm having fun with this)

"Sus" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wow, this is the second xmas card I've been emailed about this month! I
will send you my new addy asap.
I only wrote one message and you knew I was here. Nothing gets past
you!!!
How are you doing anyways? Haven't heard from you in a long time.

Sus

Old June 11th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Are you kidding? I love getting mail! My DH has been dead for 1 1/2
years and he still gets more mail than I do!!! LOL
Send it right along!
hugs,
Sus