OT I am alive...

Old November 8th 05, 05:43 AM
melinda

Default OT I am alive...

As Wardrobe Mistress Kate knows, I'm still alive and
kicking, but for some reason one of the servers
delivering our newsgroup service has dropped this group
from it's list so I'm no longer receiving posts.
I've attempted to sign up through Google groups to read
this group (and one other) if it works I'll be back!

To get back on topic, I have been sewing - clothes for
DS for summer, and I'm working on a pattern to re-create
some underwear for DH, he can't get the particular style
he likes any more.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old November 8th 05, 08:07 AM
Kate Dicey

melinda wrote:
As Wardrobe Mistress Kate knows, I'm still alive and
kicking, but for some reason one of the servers
delivering our newsgroup service has dropped this group
from it's list so I'm no longer receiving posts.
I've attempted to sign up through Google groups to read
this group (and one other) if it works I'll be back!

To get back on topic, I have been sewing - clothes for
DS for summer, and I'm working on a pattern to re-create
some underwear for DH, he can't get the particular style
he likes any more.

Yay! Good to see you here again!

Today I start on a round of costumes for a Kylie and Abba tribute band
set-up. Yesterday I landed a job making an Elvis outfit! Makes a bit
of a change from the wedding stuff...

Friday I went on a buying spree with the band customer, and we bought
loads of stuff for her and for another customer, and I bought a pile of
trims for Christmas stockings and costume stuff.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old November 9th 05, 03:00 AM
Pat in Virginia

Kate:
You are sewing for Elvis? WTG! Are you going with the early look,
or the 70s white jumpsuit look?
PAT

Old November 9th 05, 07:54 AM
Kate Dicey

Pat in Virginia wrote:

Kate:
You are sewing for Elvis? WTG! Are you going with the early look, or the
70s white jumpsuit look?
PAT

White stuff, but making it as jeans and a jacket/shirt, for ease of use.
Millions of rhinestones and vents up the trouser legs!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Janet's Kitty is ALIVE!!!! Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Needlework 22 August 20th 04 09:24 AM
Janet's Kitty is ALIVE Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Quilting 7 August 17th 04 06:04 AM
I'm alive but... starlia Beads 8 May 12th 04 01:06 AM
A bit OT...but I am alive Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 0 September 22nd 03 07:16 PM