Show Announcement

Old September 3rd 03, 07:54 PM
Suequiltmail

Default Show Announcement

Thank you all for being so kind on this group (definitely
the best group I subscribe to).

Here's the news:

North Central Washington Quilt Guild of Wenatchee (that's in the middle of the
state, BTW), is having their 19th Annual Harvest of Quilts show:

September 19, 10AM - 7 PM (Friday)
September 20, 10AM - 5 PM (Saturday)

You're all invited to come! It is $3 admission, and will be held dowtown at
the Convention Center, 121 N. Wenatchee Ave.

This year there are 214 member entries and 33 Guest Artist entries (one from
here, and Carol Fletcher from Yakima, who has won at national shows).

There are at least 10 Vendor booths (not just from Wenatchee), and free
demonstrations, as well as our Guild's Boutique. We also show off the
"Friendship Quilts" made by members and donated to the local and surrounding
communities, including the Habitat for Humanity house dedications.

This year's raffle quilt is gorgeous (as usual), lots of applique, made by
members of the guild and hand quilted. Chance to win tickets are $1.

You're all welcome to come!
Sue B (note my new e-mail address)
Old September 4th 03, 03:43 AM
frood

Sounds like fun - wish I could go. Wouldn't it be fun to win the lottery,
and spend it on traveling around to quilt shows?

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old September 4th 03, 05:01 PM
Bonnie

frood wrote:
Ok, but I'm painting flames on my RV. Just so everybody knows it's me!

You don't have to go that far, you can buy magnetic ones
that can be removed when you don't feel so flamboyant!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old September 4th 03, 06:00 PM
Diana Curtis

It would be great fun! Id go in an RV.. meet up with RCTQers along the
way...
Hey, as long as we are dreaming, right??
Id have a sewing area in the RV... and room for stash..which I would buy at
whatever LQS was handy!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
. ..

Show Report Gwacie Beads 3 January 18th 05 06:21 AM
Followup to day at the jewelry trade show Bungadora Beads 2 June 15th 04 04:19 AM
Bead show announcement (SF Bay Area) Dr. Sooz Beads 3 March 10th 04 06:16 AM
Carol Duvall Show - pass the word Nancy Handy Rubberstamps 6 March 5th 04 04:59 AM
Air Show Steve & Susan Wright Beads 0 July 18th 03 01:49 PM