Everyone needs a quick project now and then....

Old September 3rd 03, 07:07 PM
Diana Curtis

Finished is good. Fun is equally good. Finished is slightly more useable.
Im aiming for a nice balance. Fun usually wins tho! haha Im with you, a new
fun project is worth the pile of UFOs!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"frood" wrote in message
. com...
No, not wrong. Just differently productive! Other people do seem to Finish
more projects than me, but I'm having fun anyway!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
You say that as if its wrong! Isnt that the way we are supposed to work?
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"frood" wrote
Wow! I like that, Sandy! Nice job on getting it all finished at once,
instead of starting it, putting it down, starting something else,

working
bit on that other thing, fiddling on computer... Oh, wait. That's me.

:-)

Old September 3rd 03, 10:22 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"nana2b" wrote:

I agree we all need a quickie project now and then. My last "quickie
project" was the little hen pin cushion. It took less that 1 hour and was
so cute I made another.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

They're addictive, aren't they? I made several, too, and used them as
gifts.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster
Old September 3rd 03, 10:25 PM
Diana Curtis

And here I thought I was the only person using an unfinished quilt. Its
quilted, I just never got around to binding it. Its the quilt that all the
siggys are getting inserted into.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"frood" wrote in message
. com...
LOL! We've been using my Unfinished Xena quilt for months now! It's more
comfortable without the safety pins, but the edge of the batting is still
scratchy. :-P

Old September 3rd 03, 10:28 PM
nana2b

Sandy, I also saw some that were cats, pigs, cows and mice. I bought tiny
little pompoms to make the cheeks and little buttons for the noses of the
pigs.