Merry - free flower applique sites

Old August 30th 03, 06:31 AM
nzl*

'8^D
ta muchly, Pat.
much needed tasks aint that much needed if you manage to avoid'm.
hey, works for me.
jeanne*

Old August 30th 03, 06:51 AM
Elizabeth Young

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me wrote:

I was quite surprised not long ago to learn that not every one can do

that eyebrow lift.

Not only can I lift either and/or both eyebrows, I can wiggle them
alternately. Quite amusing for my children when they were younger!

I can do either eyebrow at a time. I can also wiggle my ears, but the
ears move together. I have to take my glasses off and maintain a solemn
expression or the ears don't work.

liz in not-so-sunny california (sun went away!)

Old August 30th 03, 09:17 PM
Dr. Quilter

can't wiggle ears or lift eyebrows, but I can touch the tip of my nose
with my tongue. who else can do that???

Kate Dicey wrote:

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me wrote:

I was quite surprised not long ago to learn that not every one can do

that eyebrow lift.

Not only can I lift either and/or both eyebrows, I can wiggle them
alternately. Quite amusing for my children when they were younger!

Leslie, The Multi-Talented

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life... they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

My Goddaughter's little sis (aged 12) has independently mobile eyebrows
and a huge range of killer expressions! Very funny lass at times. One
of my nephews can wiggle his ears... Did it at school while being told
off once, and caused the teacher to have hysterics! She couldn't tell
him off any more because she couldn't stop laughing.

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old August 31st 03, 01:19 AM
Neeej

I can touch the tip of my nose
with my tongue. who else can do that???

Not I---but I can touch it with my upper lip ("pig snout"), 'zat close enough?
-- Jean S
Old August 31st 03, 02:29 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Wow. You could do stupid people tricks on late night tv.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
In article ,
Yup. I can wiggle both ears together, or my right ear alone -- I seem
to have lost the ability to do the left ear in these past few years.
Probably due to lack of practice. G I can also life one eyebrow (or
both, of course), I can wiggle my nostrils, and I can roll my tongue
lengthwise. I'm a person of many talents. VBG
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster