Changes in DMC floss colours

Old September 9th 16, 12:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Changes in DMC floss colours

Anyone know the outcome..Just curious..I find it hard with the unavailability of the old colors and not knowing the exact color..sure I can attempt to match the color card..but if you are off..hmm...it would be nice if there was an official chart with substitute DMC colors now and what phased out to make life easier instead of scrambling..I have older kits..so I am in the old DMC zone..so it makes life a little hairy...