Finishing Bookmarkers

Old January 18th 04, 03:31 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/17/04 11:51 PM, in article , "Dr. Brat"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/17/04 6:47 PM, in article
, "Dr. Brat"
wrote:

clancy wrote:

The first thing that came to mind were some members of the yarn group that
certain halocaust 'survivor' seems to have wrapped right around her finger.

Oh! Oh! I *can't* believe you would say such a thing! I am *obliged* to
cross post it!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth!
You deserve to be listening to DS play trombone!

Hey! Whaddeye ever do to you? I even shared Starman's Quest widdya!

Elizabeth (there's a reason I have no children...)

There are times when he is playing, I go the basement! Shudder. Too bad he
loves it so much.
BTW - I found a daylily I HAVE get you!
Cheryl!

Old January 18th 04, 06:51 PM
Karen C - California

In article , Cheryl Isaak
writes:

It's good to hear that the software prevents crossposting.
That's a good thing!

Elizabeth

That is the best thing I have ever heard about AOL!

Cheryl

Not only does it prevent inadvertent crossposting, but if you try to spam
newsgroups, after 20 or so, it won't let you send any more posts.

When we were starting up Craft-Searcher, one of my duties was to post about it
to crafting newsgroups, and I found out real fast that I had to stop every 15
posts or so, and rewrite the "press release" substantially enough to convince
AOL that it was something wholly different than what had been posted to the
previous 15 groups. If I forgot, I was denied access to newsgroups for a few
hours.

Another good thing about AOL is that it seems to catch an awful lot of the
virii before they get in. Some of the ones others have complained about
receiving dozens of times, I've seen all of once. When a new one hits the
airwaves, within an hour AOL's got filters up so I no longer get it after the
first one or two.

--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe, Guide the Hands (2d

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
Old January 19th 04, 04:54 AM
Texasxsgal1

Thanks to all for your replies on this. Seems like i am protecteda
gainstinadvertently starting a flame war and will really have to work at it to
deliberately start one LOL
kathy
san antonio