wedding dresses and evening dresses

Old August 21st 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

Default wedding dresses and evening dresses

I only know some basic information about one company "China-hxz is the
manufacturer of high quality hand-made wedding dresses, evening gowns,
flower girl dresses, maternity dresses, bridal gowns, women's fashion
apparel, wedding dress accessories, and specializing in this industry
since 2006. Over 1,000 styles to choose from in any size. Based in
china, we ship worldwide. We can drop ship for you too at no extra
charge. No minimum order requirements. Our customer service is very
highly rated." But I do to know whether someone have bought dresses
from them, if someone have done, please let them give you any helpful
advice.Their website:www.china-hxz.com,if someone want to buy dresses,
try to contact them at first.