offer, not fabric stash, but....

Old December 31st 05, 12:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default offer, not fabric stash, but....

Since I am trying to clear out my sewing room for my parents arrival (21
days from now), I am clearing out various craft items. Some things have
already found new homes, and before I offer on FreeCycle, I thought I
would ask here.

I know that the majority of us have other hobbies gasp!, so if there
is anybody who would like to provide a new home for several skeins of
yarn that I won't be using, please let me know. I thought I would take
up knitting...not that interested any more, though I must say that my
scarves are fairly attractive, and have been appreciated by those I gave
them to. Sadly, that is all I have been able to figure out. I also
tried to do crocheting...bzzzzt! wrong answer (sigh). So.....like I
said, I thought I would offer to my friends here. first to reply can
take it all, and no, i can't tell you everything that is in my little
horde because there is a bit too much and it is scattered in 2 boxes
right now.

Larisa
Old December 31st 05, 12:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Larisa,
I'm a new knitter of only a few months so my stash is very small.
I would love to have your yarn.
I've been real busy and read the messages sometimes and sometimes
just skim but I caught this one.
Let me know and thanks,
Susie
susies at twcny dot rr dot com

Old December 31st 05, 04:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

and i also. i use yarn for weaving of stoles for clergy: red, gree,
white, purple, marino blue.

any of those or complemetary colors thereor would be wonderful

klh in va

Old December 31st 05, 10:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

sounds like we share a problem - though with me it's the other way round - I
have crocheted some baby clothes and some scarves and am now in the process
of making myself a shawl - I am however not going to clear out my stash -
the shawl I am making is from my stash!

we won't go into my knitting abilities - I seem stuck on purl

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old December 31st 05, 12:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Yarn has been spoken for at this time. HOwever, if I find any more
while clearing things out, I will keep all respondents in mind. Thanks
for getting back to me so quickly!!

Larisa

Gift fabric Tom Farrell Sewing 20 September 20th 04 12:43 AM
Preparing stash fabric MoragP Quilting 31 June 3rd 04 04:17 PM
Fabric collections for sale on Ebay Kristi M. Sewing 17 February 21st 04 05:34 PM
elusive fabric! (long) Debbi Quilting 8 December 18th 03 07:54 PM
Tapestry frame or embroidery hoop Jill Spottiswoode Needlework 7 September 22nd 03 10:27 AM