AD: Pnk Lentils (and this time I included the link!!)

Old March 23rd 04, 01:06 AM
Kimberly

Default AD: Pnk Lentils (and this time I included the link!!)

I am not a "pink" person, but I do like these and they were fun to
make! I hope you enjoy them! Here is the link:
I hope you enjoy them!
Kimberly
Old March 23rd 04, 01:21 AM
Dr. Sooz

I hope you enjoy them! Here is the link:

Noooo -- no no no no no. I LOVE those. They're plum, not pink -- but I'm glad
you gave them the wrong description. Less people will look, and maybe I'll
have a chance. Six DAYS?!? (You really don't want me to have them! Cruel
wench) Sighhhhhhhhhh Six days, and the price is going to go so HIGH.....
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 23rd 04, 01:27 AM
Debbie B

Those are gorgeous!

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Kimberly" wrote in message
m...
I am not a "pink" person, but I do like these and they were fun to
make! I hope you enjoy them! Here is the link:

I hope you enjoy them!
Kimberly

---

Old March 24th 04, 09:26 PM
Marisa Cappetta

I LOVE those. They are my kind of pink.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com
m...

Old March 24th 04, 10:07 PM
Kimberly

uppies (Dr. Sooz) wrote in message ...
I hope you enjoy them! Here is the link:

Noooo -- no no no no no. I LOVE those. They're plum, not pink -- but I'm glad
you gave them the wrong description. Less people will look, and maybe I'll
have a chance. Six DAYS?!? (You really don't want me to have them! Cruel
wench) Sighhhhhhhhhh Six days, and the price is going to go so HIGH.....
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Thank you! I like the sound of plum way better than pink! I just
have a really hard time working with these clors. Don't know what it
is. I think I am more of a red, orange, caramel, gold type of person.