At one time I was the only man on the newsgroup

Old April 27th 05, 12:46 AM
Padishar Creel

Default At one time I was the only man on the newsgroup

So has the addiction now spread to more men as it should? I see more men in
the yarn shops and a few knitting/crocheting on plains etc.

So have we arrived or what? It is too much fun to let the ladies hog it
all! GRIN

Padishar Creel

Old April 27th 05, 12:49 AM
Padishar Creel

"Padishar Creel" wrote in message
So has the addiction now spread to more men as it should? I see more men

in
the yarn shops and a few knitting/crocheting on plains etc.

So have we arrived or what? It is too much fun to let the ladies hog it
all! GRIN

Padishar Creel

-----------------
Of course, I meant the plains of Africa! That is where real men crochet and
knit; all while stalking big game!

Old April 27th 05, 02:35 AM
Katherine

Padishar Creel wrote:
"Padishar Creel" wrote in message
So has the addiction now spread to more men as it should? I see
more men in the yarn shops and a few knitting/crocheting on plains
etc.

So have we arrived or what? It is too much fun to let the ladies
hog it all! GRIN

Padishar Creel

-----------------
Of course, I meant the plains of Africa! That is where real men
crochet and knit; all while stalking big game!

ROTFL!!!! Quick recovery, there, Chris!

Katherine

Old April 27th 05, 05:13 AM
Matthew Hollands

"Padishar Creel" wrote in message
"Padishar Creel" wrote in message
So has the addiction now spread to more men as it should? I see more men
in the yarn shops and a few knitting/crocheting on plains etc.

-----------------
Of course, I meant the plains of Africa! That is where real men crochet
and
knit; all while stalking big game!

LOL Too funny! )

Peace!
Gemini

Old April 27th 05, 07:48 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Padisher i just wanted to mention , that Our brothers who came from
Ethiopia Men are knitting / Crocheting and not the women .
mirjam

Old April 27th 05, 09:39 AM
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

Hi there Chris, I think you are obviously a trend setter, and the other
chaps just couldn't wait to follow you!!
How're you getting on with the Tunisian crochet? I'm finding its much more
versatile than I thought, and really enjoyable.
Love Christine