Any opinions on The Paragon Home Artist Kiln?

Old March 13th 04, 12:10 AM
PissedOffCFer

Default Any opinions on The Paragon Home Artist Kiln?

I've talked to one kiln dealer who doesn't sell them simply because he
hasn't had requests for them, but earlier today I found one online for
675.00 and that's with furniture and shipping.

I went ahead and placed my order for it, however I'm wondering if
anyone has any experience or opinion on it. Other than the fact that
the elements are enclosed I think it's a great kiln and it's my
impression that Paragon makes fairly good kilns as a general rule.

However, I want to know, before it's too late, if I've made some kind
of mistake in my 'impulsiveness'. I mainly want the kiln for
glasswork and PMC, but I do plan on firing some smallish pottery in it
as well, hence my eagerness to order it. It's the right size for my
needs and seems like it'll be everything I need, I'm just seeking
others' opinions and experiences with it.

Regards,
KC
Old March 13th 04, 11:31 PM
GaSeku