AD - yeehaw! More stuff, and website updates!

Old April 25th 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default AD - yeehaw! More stuff, and website updates!

Hi everyone! A plethora of updates for you all to see today.

A new special this afternoon....a small set of beads made from some pretty
Bullseye glass. Check it out he
http://www.lampwork.net/specials.html

I am also selling off some of my Streaky Pink short rods - this is the glass
that is rapidly disappearing from the planet.

See all of my auctions he
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkseeber

Don't forget to enter the contest to win some beads! I'll be picking April's
winner at the end of the month, so don't miss out. You can vote and enter
once per day!
http://www.lampwork.net/contest.html

I have updated the Jewelry Designer's Gallery with a gorgeous creation by
SLE designs:
http://www.lampwork.net/designergallery.html

Also, the Media section and the Bead Gallery have been updated recently.
http://www.lampwork.net/media.html http://www.lampwork.net/gallery.html

So there's lots of new things to see today - stop on by!
Thanks for all your support - and have a great week.

~Kandice
www.lampwork.net

Old April 25th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

AAAACCCCKKKK!!!! You're killing me! I really want some of that glass
but I'm afraid I'm going to be short of enough to pay the rent on the
first so no bidding for me!

The bullseye glass you used is really pretty. Is that COE 90 or does it
come in other COE as well? I never paid attention because I was only
fusing so it was all 90, but now that I am going to start torching (I'm
going to ask my Dad for my kit early- it's going to be my birthday
present) I have to pay attention to that stuff. I did order some frit
from a gal on LWE and it came today.

Cheryl... future lampworker...

Old April 25th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Thanks Cheryl! I am pretty sure that Bullseye only comes in 96 COE, but
don't quote me. I am new to Bullseye.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old April 25th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Oooops, I meant to say 90 COE, not 96.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
oups.com...

Old April 25th 06, 07:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Ooohhh... you really bring out the Bullseye glow!

Kandice Seeber wrote:
[...]

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.bridgetownglass.com
On eBay: http://www.snurl.com/1sfe
Old April 25th 06, 07:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

You are right - Bullseye is only available in 90 COE.