Another sewing machine to buy

Old January 5th 10, 03:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Default in time ... Another sewing machine to buy

In article ,
"Alice in PA" wrote:

I got one of those for my son and DIL for Christmas. Bed, Bath & Beyond had
to order it for me, shipped it to my house FREE, and gave me all the
paperwork for a $20 rebate! It looks really interesting; it is also a
grinder.

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Congratulations, Alice! I think that's a slightly different one, though,
since the one I'm eyeing doesn't need the grinder. At the moment, it's
only stocked at Williams-Sonoma, but KitchenAid is supposed to begin
selling it themselves sometime this year. BTW, that grinder (it's also
available separately) is great for making cranberry relish, as well as
things like sausage.

Right now I have the pasta rollers and cutters, and I have to say that
homemade pasta is just *so* much tastier than the packaged stuff in the
stores -- which is saying a lot, since I *love* even the packaged stuff.

"Sandy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Taria" wrote:

I am flat out of I wants right now. Well, unless
I get to really thinking on it. : )

Taria, right now I'm drooling over a pasta attachment (for hollow
shapes) for my mixer. Quilting wants? Nothing comes to mind at the
moment!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net

Old January 5th 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria[_2_]

Now darn it Sandy. I could get the wants for that neat thing.
I have the old set here but the new one is very cool.
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/produ...key=celtmixatt
For anyone that wants to see a video.
I think you should get it and report back. It would be a community
service kind of thing.
Taria

Congratulations, Alice! I think that's a slightly different one, though,
since the one I'm eyeing doesn't need the grinder. At the moment, it's
only stocked at Williams-Sonoma, but KitchenAid is supposed to begin
selling it themselves sometime this year. BTW, that grinder (it's also
available separately) is great for making cranberry relish, as well as
things like sausage.

Right now I have the pasta rollers and cutters, and I have to say that
homemade pasta is just *so* much tastier than the packaged stuff in the
stores -- which is saying a lot, since I *love* even the packaged stuff.

Old January 6th 10, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Taria" wrote:

Now darn it Sandy. I could get the wants for that neat thing.
I have the old set here but the new one is very cool.
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/produ...key=celtmixatt
For anyone that wants to see a video.
I think you should get it and report back. It would be a community
service kind of thing.
Taria

Yes, that's the one I was talking about, Taria -- really cool! I saw the
W-S people demo it during one of their Sunday "things" a couple of
months back. If all goes well, I'll report back as you suggest.

New Sewing Machine Sharon Quilting 0 November 16th 08 03:16 PM
New sewing machine! simpleseven Quilting 5 June 30th 07 07:09 AM
Old sewing machine question .. EMDEKO machine NE Sailboat Sewing 1 January 18th 07 06:39 PM
Is ths a good deal? Grace Quilting Sewing Frame +Janome 1600 Sewing Machine bobbi Quilting 12 December 8th 06 09:18 PM
wha+ do i wan+ in a sewing machine? DrQuilter Quilting 6 October 26th 04 05:38 AM