Kickwheel and treadle wheel plan site update..........

Old August 13th 03, 02:44 AM
Randy

Default Kickwheel and treadle wheel plan site update..........

I have no idea how long my geocities site will be he
http://www.geocities.com/rjsny/plans.html
And I have forgotten the password anyway....

So I just copied the site to:
http://www.holgamods.com/plans

Pass the word............

Randy
www.holgamods.com

Old August 13th 03, 07:59 AM
Steve Mills

Randy,

Lovely clear & informative site.

For those of us with lesser carpentry skills; here in the UK we can get
self aligning, sealed bearings, very cheaply, in pillow blocks as in the
illustrations. I'm sure the same will hold true in other parts of the
world.

Steve
Bath
UK

In article , Randy
writes

--
Steve Mills
Bath
Old August 14th 03, 10:28 AM
Scott Estes

Very nice plans!
I've seen these before... ten years or so, still nice. You've done a good
job clean up the drawings too.

Does anyone have similar plans for a Leach-type treadle wheel?
Also, what about suppliers of parts (bearings, shafts) within the U.K.?
Thanks
Scott

Old August 15th 03, 12:03 AM
Steve Mills

Shafts from your local metal merchant. Bearings from your local bearings
merchant. Hooray for Yellow Pages!

Steve
Bath
UK

In article , Scott
Estes writes
Very nice plans!
I've seen these before... ten years or so, still nice. You've done a good
job clean up the drawings too.

Does anyone have similar plans for a Leach-type treadle wheel?
Also, what about suppliers of parts (bearings, shafts) within the U.K.?
Thanks
Scott

.. .