Carol (doorbell)

Old July 29th 03, 11:39 AM
bambam

Default Carol (doorbell)

Sorry, I didn't see the New Jersey.

Old July 30th 03, 02:34 AM
Carol

The Dollhouse Factory in Lebanon is a retail shop.
I have heard of "Sounds like home". There are people out there looking for
things for it and have contacted me but I am clueless about the company
other than it's been out of business for a long time. If you do a search on
"sounds like home" you should find some references especially in newsgroups.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com

"bambam" wilma@bedrock cafe wrote in message
Carol, the company that you mentioned in Lebanon,could it have been called
Craft Master? I have a Craft Master dollhouse that I bought at a flea

market
(closed and tied box) and it has a 6 volt wiring system in it, all the
outlets and the wiring are intact but the fixtures including the doorbell
have been removed, the only thing they left was a outside pillar with a
light and the doorbell button which is connected to the current from the
outside light. The plugs and outlets in this system are much smaller then
the plugs and outlets currently being sold.for the 12 volt system. Cannot
find an address on the box, the only writing is, The Sounds Like Home
DollHouse and the company name is Craft Master. I thought since it had a 6
volt system that it may have come from outside the USA and when you
mentioned a company in Lebanon made doorbells at one time, I thought there
may be a connection.
Thank You,
Steve

carol in slc Carol in SLC Beads 83 October 13th 03 07:25 PM
Also, Kudos to Carol starlia Beads 26 September 4th 03 09:38 PM
OT Carol in SLC Dr. Sooz Beads 0 August 15th 03 07:21 PM
Stuff shown on Carol Duvall yesterday... SmartAlecBlonde4 Beads 5 August 9th 03 05:41 AM
Doorbell bambam Doll Houses 3 August 8th 03 10:52 PM