Flat yarn

Old October 1st 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Flat yarn

Hi,
I was hoping someone could help me. I'm been looking to find some flat
parallel cotton yarn and can't seem to find any. I'm looking for
something that's around 8 un-spun strands of 3ply cotton yarn laid flat
on a roll. It looks like this
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16839945@N00/256775576/
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Seven J.

Old October 1st 06, 09:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

wrote:
Hi,
I was hoping someone could help me. I'm been looking to find some flat
parallel cotton yarn and can't seem to find any. I'm looking for
something that's around 8 un-spun strands of 3ply cotton yarn laid
flat on a roll. It looks like this
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16839945@N00/256775576/
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Seven J.

I did a search and found this site
http://www.alibaba.com/productsearch...tton_Yarn.html
not sure they have what your needing.

Donna

Old October 1st 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Alison

On 30 Sep 2006 16:46:43 -0700, wrote:

Hi,
I was hoping someone could help me. I'm been looking to find some flat
parallel cotton yarn and can't seem to find any. I'm looking for
something that's around 8 un-spun strands of 3ply cotton yarn laid flat
on a roll. It looks like this
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16839945@N00/256775576/
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Seven J.

I was going to suggest tape yarn which is a flat ribbon of yarn, but
it doesn't have the separate strands like the picture. Sorry.

Alison
Old October 3rd 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Thanks, unfortunately alibaba.com is a Global trade site, all the
companies are basically from China or India and have a 200kg minimum
order. Thanks anyway though, it did at least give me some different
terms to search for.

-Steven J.

yarn (?) Stella Fenley Yarn 8 May 9th 06 11:37 PM
ISO Yarn Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Needlework 12 September 25th 04 02:19 PM
Yarn Forward Yarn Forward Yarn 2 November 30th 03 08:52 PM
FA Lots of Vintage Yarn! Noru, Pingouin, Lopi, More! DorothyRose1912 Marketplace 0 November 14th 03 02:19 AM
New Yarn - Bernat Lu Lu Make Up Yarn 6 July 29th 03 09:16 AM