Sock Yarn- My turn to enable.

Old September 28th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Marilyn

Default Sock Yarn- My turn to enable.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but LittleKnits has Regia sock
yarn on sale.
http://www.littleknits.com/products.php?cat=108

Marilyn

Old September 28th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Marilyn" fcorliss at comcast dot net wrote in message
. ..
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but LittleKnits has Regia

sock
yarn on sale.
http://www.littleknits.com/products.php?cat=108

Marilyn

(big grin) - you are EVIL!!! I've managed to restrain myself so far, but
there are a lot more yarns on sale than just the sock yarn.

Thanks for the link. ;)

Shelagh

Old September 28th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Laura J

"Shillelagh" wrote in message

"Marilyn" fcorliss at comcast dot net wrote in message
. ..
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but LittleKnits has Regia

sock
yarn on sale.
http://www.littleknits.com/products.php?cat=108

Marilyn

(big grin) - you are EVIL!!! I've managed to restrain myself so far, but
there are a lot more yarns on sale than just the sock yarn.

Thanks for the link. ;)

Shelagh

Unlike Shelagh, I was NOT able to restrain myself. 10 skeins of sock yarn
headed my way. Hey, can't go wrong at two for the price of one! Thanks,
Marilyn, you evil girl, you!

LauraJ

Old September 28th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
spampot

Marilyn wrote:
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but LittleKnits has Regia sock
yarn on sale.
http://www.littleknits.com/products.php?cat=108

Marilyn

Argh...not looking, not looking, not looking...even though I am about to
finish the Lithuanian socks I started in Halifax...

Old September 29th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Marilyn wrote:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but LittleKnits has Regia
sock yarn on sale.
http://www.littleknits.com/products.php?cat=108

I'm on the Little Knits mailing list and got the notice. I've been
trying to restrain myself with regard to sock yarns, though. When I
bought the yarn for the Sock Wars - anyone else doing this and still
alive? - I also picked up enough Lorna's Shepherd Sock for 2 more pair.
Add this to the close to 10 pairs' worth of sock yarn already in the
stash...

I'm trying to finish up some things before buying more yarn. I've got 2
Absolutely Fabulous throws in the works - one for a friend, one for my
daughters' school for them to include in their annual fund-raising
auction - plus a lace cardigan I worked on when I was in the hospital,
plus a lace shawl that's exactly half done (it's worked in two parts and
grafted, and I've done one part), plus a felted bag I'm making as a
holiday gift for my sister-in-law. Then it's time to go stash diving
for yarn to whip up a sweater to send to Afghans for Afghans, then any
other holiday knitting I want to do...it never ends, and I love it!!

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

Old September 29th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Marilyn

You are welcome.
Marilyn
newsAXSg.10714$Wi1.6013@trnddc06...

Old September 30th 06, 05:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Marilyn wrote:
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but LittleKnits has Regia sock
yarn on sale.
http://www.littleknits.com/products.php?cat=108

Marilyn

Thanks Marilyn,

I order several of the "Regia Patch Antik - Kakao (5754)" .

Enough for 5 pairs .

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Sock yarn suggestions?? Pika Yarn 3 December 22nd 05 06:58 AM
Ebay Sock Yarn Sue UK Yarn 0 June 28th 05 01:00 AM
VETERANS DAY SALE -- Opal Sock Yarn De-Stashing Martina Schimbach Marketplace 0 November 11th 03 05:59 PM
VETERANS DAY SALE -- Opal Sock Yarn De-Stashing Martina Schimbach Marketplace 0 November 11th 03 05:59 PM