Cottage Garden Sampler (photo link)

Old April 29th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Cottage Garden Sampler (photo link)

My version of this quilt top is finished. *phew*

Link he http://tinyurl.com/g5t4s

So you can see the difference, here's a link to the pattern pic:
http://tinyurl.com/gl4tc

I'm really pleased with the light green.

--

blackrosequilts
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )

Old April 29th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
blackrosequilts wrote:

My version of this quilt top is finished. *phew*

Link he http://tinyurl.com/g5t4s

So you can see the difference, here's a link to the pattern pic:
http://tinyurl.com/gl4tc

I'm really pleased with the light green.

Really pretty, Rose! I see why you're happy with the green.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old April 29th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Very nice! I like the light green too. Good choice.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old April 29th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Yes, love the green. You always put me to shame with your speed - cut
our today, finish tomorrow. Mine are cut out tomorrow, finish next
year with luck, but then it takes another year to stitch the binding
down properly!

Love the design - lots of interest, lovely colours.
--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)

Old April 29th 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Really beautiful. I like your choice of colors.

--
Boca Jan
Southern Florida - land of the hurricanes

Old April 30th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Really nice Rose, I much prefer your colour combinations.

Dee in Oz

Old April 30th 06, 06:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Very, very pretty!! I love it.......
Were the blocks pieced or applique or a combination of both?

Patti in Seattle