2006 Projects?

Old December 19th 05, 08:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default 2006 Projects?

Who has something slated for stitching in 2006? I'd like to do "Jewels Of
The Orient" by Dimensions, but I see I can either pay $34. on-line, $50. at
my local Michaels, or $72. at my L.N.S.! All three are for the exact same
kit.

Maureen

--
Maureen Miller
Http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...5909&members=1

Old December 19th 05, 10:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Does your Michael's ad have a coupon for 40% or 50% off on one item? Do the
other stores have coupons? I'm always looking for a deal!
Barbara in SC (and now in cold FL)

Old December 20th 05, 02:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

I've started a 25th Anniversary project for my brother and wife. I'm taking
Victoria Sampler's 50th and changing the colors. I have until April 11th to
get it done.

--
Tamara in sunny San Diego

Old December 20th 05, 02:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

It is listed at $26.99 from joann.com I bought it in store on
close-out for less than that but I don't know if you have those stores
in your area. They have an online offer now where you get 20% off if
you buy three or more cross stitch, needlework, or embroidery kits. I
don't know how much shipping is to BC but you might check it out.

Maureen In Vancouver, B.C. wrote:
Who has something slated for stitching in 2006? I'd like to do "Jewels Of
The Orient" by Dimensions, but I see I can either pay $34. on-line, $50. at
my local Michaels, or $72. at my L.N.S.! All three are for the exact same
kit.

--
Brenda
Bilge Queen of Puzzle Pirates
Old December 20th 05, 03:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Hi Maureen,

I would definitely buy it at Michael's with a 40% off coupon. It's a
very pretty design.

My 2006 projects include: TIAG's "Gift of Peace", and "Santaberry
Pudding" by Shepherd's Bush. I also want to do the Kimono designs by
Serendipity. I've had the patterns on hand for years. Add to the
list all of my UFO's, etc. I should be a very busy girl.

take care, Linda

Old December 20th 05, 07:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Linda, I'd be thrilled if you let me know the next time you're over this
way. You have accomplished so much of what I want to learn that it's a
treat for me to go to your page for inspiration! I'd love to get together
for coffee one day just to meet you in person. Have a Merry Christmas and a
Wonderful New Year!

Maureen

Old December 20th 05, 07:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Maureen In Vancouver, B.C. wrote:

Who has something slated for stitching in 2006? I'd like to do "Jewels Of
The Orient" by Dimensions,

Ooooh, I like! I already have a couple geisha items kitted up for my
friend with the Asian fixation, so probably shouldn't buy another till I
have those finished.

I probably should finish my WIP and LTR lists before I start something
new, but one project I really want to do in 2006 is the Stoney Creek
Disney 50th anniversary kit.

--
Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

WIP: July birthstone, Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

See my designs exclusively at www.TyWolfeDesigns.com

Editor/Proofreader http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
Old December 20th 05, 08:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Hi Maureen,

Thank you for the nice compliments We are passing through
Vancouver at the end of January to go to Harrison Hot Springs. I'm
hoping to meet up with my two temari friends who live in Chilliwack,
when DH is in class at the CLC Winter School. Unfortunately, the only
time we will spend in Vancouver is at the ferry terminal.

It would be nice to get together sometime, but the only time I come to
Vancouver is for karate seminars or tournaments and only the odd one
at that.

Thanks again, Linda

Old December 20th 05, 01:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On 12/19/05 4:21 PM, in article
t, "Barbara Raper"
wrote:

Does your Michael's ad have a coupon for 40% or 50% off on one item? Do the
other stores have coupons? I'm always looking for a deal!
Barbara in SC (and now in cold FL)

That's the route I'd take!

Cheryl

Old December 20th 05, 02:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 12/19/05 4:21 PM, in article
t, "Barbara Raper"
wrote:

Does your Michael's ad have a coupon for 40% or 50% off on one item? Do
the
other stores have coupons? I'm always looking for a deal!
Barbara in SC (and now in cold FL)

That's the route I'd take!

Cheryl

Well, I`ll just HAVE to do another of haunted house or church now Cheryl
sent me some luminous thread! LOL! Maybe have a face looking out of a
window - or something flitting between trees!

Pat P