AD: Taos Tesserae and Strange Glow/Experiments in Chemistry

Old November 14th 03, 05:33 PM
Susan B.

Default AD: Taos Tesserae and Strange Glow/Experiments in Chemistry

Hi all - I had fun yesterday making these - lots of silver foil, ink
blue and cobalt blue and some unexoected cool reactions between the
glass and the silver. Tile-shaped beads, barrels and rounds. I'm
finally feeling back in the groove after the move.

Thanks as always for having a look!

Here's the link:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191

susan in canada

--
See my bead auctions at:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191
Old November 15th 03, 02:19 PM
MargieK

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:33:10 GMT, "Susan B."
wrote:

Here's the link:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191

Susan, you made a set just for me? LOL I'm glad your having fun and
that you're back in the saddle again.

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old November 15th 03, 05:16 PM
Susan B.

wrote:

Here's the link:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191

Susan, you made a set just for me? LOL I'm glad your having fun and
that you're back in the saddle again.

--
Margie

Absolutely - I know how much "southwesty" things inspire you - I sure
miss being there right now and seeing all the prep for Xmas along
Canyon Road in Santa Fe. and anything with silver in it just makes me
happy - it's the crow in some of us :-).

susan in canada

--
See my bead auctions at:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191
Old November 15th 03, 07:02 PM
MargieK

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:16:09 GMT, "Susan B."
wrote:

Absolutely - I know how much "southwesty" things inspire you - I sure
miss being there right now and seeing all the prep for Xmas along
Canyon Road in Santa Fe. and anything with silver in it just makes me
happy - it's the crow in some of us :-).

Haha! You say crow, I say parrot. Just call me polly and feed me a
cracker and give something shiny to play with. ;=)

Now you will have to acquire some new memories in your new location.

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old November 18th 03, 09:41 PM
Kalera Stratton

wrote:

Here's the link:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191

I looooove Rosa's River Ramble!

--
-Kalera

---------

http://www.beadwife.com
auctions at http://www.snurl.com/1sfe
Old November 18th 03, 10:04 PM
Susan B.

In article ,
Kalera Stratton wrote:

wrote:

Here's the link:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191

I looooove Rosa's River Ramble!

Thanks Kalera! That's the strange old Moretti lavender-blue glass,
which, when etched, becomes much pinker. It with old violet is one of
my fav combos. I made a cool wooly worm bracelet last year, combining
beads like this with pink pearls, swarovski and other goodies.

--
See my bead auctions at:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191
Old November 21st 03, 07:35 PM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
"Susan B." wrote:

In article ,
Kalera Stratton wrote:

wrote:

Here's the link:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191

I looooove Rosa's River Ramble!

Thanks Kalera! That's the strange old Moretti lavender-blue glass,
which, when etched, becomes much pinker. It with old violet is one of
my fav combos. I made a cool wooly worm bracelet last year, combining
beads like this with pink pearls, swarovski and other goodies.

Oooh nice! You don't happen to have a pic, do you?

--
-Kalera

---------

Old November 21st 03, 08:52 PM
Susan B.

In article ,
Kalera Stratton wrote:

Thanks Kalera! That's the strange old Moretti lavender-blue glass,
which, when etched, becomes much pinker. It with old violet is one of
my fav combos. I made a cool wooly worm bracelet last year, combining
beads like this with pink pearls, swarovski and other goodies.

Oooh nice! You don't happen to have a pic, do you?

Hopefully it just beamed off to you in an e-mail. I'm having problems
posting pix to my site since we moved, and haven't had time to figure
out why yet.

susan in canada

--
See my bead auctions at: