OT - Brenda how's the knee!

Old March 11th 04, 08:29 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Default OT - Brenda how's the knee!

I hope much better.

I discovered a bruise on my tushy this AM!

Cheryl

Old March 11th 04, 08:33 PM
Caryn

I discovered a bruise on my tushy this AM!

about to get off-color....those easily offended go to next message now

*

*

*

*

*

Did you ask dh to kiss it and make it better?

wink
Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old March 11th 04, 11:45 PM
Rhiannon

Knee is fine. I think I pulled the muscles in my left leg as they are
still stiff and sore. No bruises here. Getting around much better
today which is good since DD cleaned off two whole shelves of a bookcase
this morning. Grrr...

Hope you feel better, Cheryl!

Brenda

Old March 12th 04, 12:15 AM
Caryn

DD cleaned off two whole shelves of a bookcase
this morning. Grrr...

What a helpful child!!!

Is dd in the 15 mo-3yr old range?

It does sound exactly like something any of my three would have done! lol

Glad the knee is doing better!!

Old March 12th 04, 12:45 PM
Rhiannon

Ah yes, 17 mo. Normally a very cute and sweet little thing. She likes
to take her books off the shelf and sit and "read" them. When she takes
our books off the shelf she chews and rips them. Perhaps it is the lack
of pictures.

Brenda

Old March 12th 04, 01:11 PM
Caryn

Ah yes, 17 mo. Normally a very cute and sweet little thing. She likes
to take her books off the shelf and sit and "read" them. When she takes
our books off the shelf she chews and rips them. Perhaps it is the lack
of pictures.

Probably!

I also found that children's books are made with heavier weight paper, while
our books are flimsy and easy to tear.

Have you gotten her any of the Sandra Boynton board books? My kids loved them
all, but especially "Boo, Baa, La La La", "The Going to Bed Book" and "Doggies"

Old March 12th 04, 03:19 PM
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen

Caryn wrote:

Have you gotten her any of the Sandra Boynton board books? My kids loved them
all, but especially "Boo, Baa, La La La", "The Going to Bed Book" and "Doggies"

Not a board book, but "Hippos go Berserk" by Sandra Boynton. Can still
recite half of it! By far one of the best yard-sale purchases I *ever* made.

BTW, we just got a CD in recently about an imaginary B'way review by
Sandra Boynton. It is hysterical! It's called "Philadelphia Chickens"
and is chock-full of bad puns and weird humor. I love the way SB's mind
works. Check it out online, especially the opening "Cow" song.

http://music.barnesandnoble.com/sear...an=11661812222

Sue

Old March 12th 04, 03:33 PM
Rhiannon

Hmmm, haven't heard of those. Have heard great things about her
"Philadelphia Chickens" so I will have to look into these. We do a lot
of Dr. Seuss. The true test for anyone even slightly dyslexic is to
successfully read "Fox in Socks" upside down.

Brenda