Can anyone helpl

Old February 28th 04, 04:01 PM
Marion Pearcey

Default Can anyone helpl

I have a Brother 950i electronic and don't ask me how but I have lost
the lead that plus into it - without it I cannot use the electronics. I
know it is a shot in the dark but has anyone either got a spare or
someone with an old machine that doesn't work anymore. Obviously I am
prepared to buy one plus p@p.

In the unlikely event of anyone being able to help would they please
email me direct.

--
Marion

Old March 14th 04, 11:55 AM
Lynn W

Hi Marion
Have you tried Metropolitan, they just might have one.

--
Lynn

Old March 15th 04, 04:53 AM
CRYSTAL

"Lynn W" wrote in message ...
WHEN I NEEDED PARTS FOR AN ANCIENT BROTHER MACHINE I CALLED BROTHER

HERE IN THE US AT 800-284-4357. THEY CARRY PARTS FOR NEWER MACHINES.
FOR ALL BROTHER MACHINES CALL MARY LUE'S KNIT AND SEW AT 507-934-3741.
GOOD LUCK!
CRYSTAL

Old March 17th 04, 10:28 PM
Marion Pearcey

The message
from "Lynn W" contains these words:

Hi Marion
Have you tried Metropolitan, they just might have one.

Thank you Lynn. I discovered a firm called Bingo Office Supplies who
also cover machine knitting spares and they have put a power lead order
in for me. Needless to say out of stock at the moment, but they have
confirmed in writing. It is a useful contact.

--
Marion