Kato Polyclay

Old July 21st 03, 05:27 PM
Sjpolyclay

Well now.. thats not the you I had in my head. :-)
Diana

heheh--well, there ya go, that's the current "look".
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old July 21st 03, 07:18 PM
Diana Curtis

I am... curious that is. Thanks!
Diana..
ps..i think there may be a pic of me holding grandson marcus in that
folder...named marcus. .. if you are curious too.

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Sjpolyclay" wrote in message
I always wondered what you look like... but somehow my vision didnt

include
green skin and a warty nose... or scraggly hair.
Another illusion shattered..
Diana

well, scraggly hair for sure, but the green skin washed off. Theres a

current
pic of me on my In Print page, I think, if you're curious!!

Old July 22nd 03, 04:10 AM
Sjpolyclay

Who knew?

snort! thank you very much!

Old July 22nd 03, 02:59 PM
Diana Curtis

Yep, she is, and that part I suspected... but somehow the SJ in my head was
raven haired and somewhat plumper. Its always fun to see how the image I
create of my online aquaintences matches up to the reality. As usual I was
way off! lol
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"Robert Houghtaling" wrote ...

Theres a current
pic of me on my In Print page,
Sarajane

Whoa! She's a babe. Who knew? :-)
Lookin good lady,
Robert
--
Robert Houghtaling Sculpture and Design
http://www.houghtalingsculpture.com

Old July 22nd 03, 05:02 PM
Sjpolyclay

. but somehow the SJ in my head was
raven haired and somewhat plumper

A zaftig Snow White?? now, that's one I never did do--I've been a redhead and a
brunette and even for a week or two a blonde, but never really dark haired.
I'm too pale---in the winter I glow in the dark!

Old July 22nd 03, 07:42 PM
Diana Curtis

Same here.. pasty white scandahoovian is what I call myself.
Its nice to know that if you ever knock on my door I will know who you are
immediately!
Diana

Old July 22nd 03, 11:03 PM
Diana Curtis

*look of dumbstruck, lights have all gone off inside, stupidity*
Why.. Yes! Of course I would!
A filagree egg strung on a necklace would be a dead giveaway too.
:-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Sjpolyclay" wrote in message
Its nice to know that if you ever knock on my door I will know who you

are
immediately!

you mean you wouldn't know me instantly just by my beads??