Newbie Eddie's Guide & Mentor!

Old March 28th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Newbie Eddie's Guide & Mentor!

Just a few of my wife Sue's quilts at:

=/36f6&urlhint=actn,ren%3as,1%3af,0

One coming up later of our visit to Point Venus in Tahiti - my favourite.
:-)))

Newbie Eddie

Old March 28th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

It said 'inaccessible' and wouldn't let me in.

--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)

Old March 28th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

nah not suspect - this is the guy who did the wonderful diving quilt

Eddie you forgot to make the album public lol

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

--
Cats

Old March 28th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I managed to get in by backing off the extraneous "stuff" at the end of
the posted url. I think what worked was:
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edw...tinternet.com/

Rita L.

Old March 29th 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Jessamy wrote:
nah not suspect - this is the guy who did the wonderful diving quilt

Eddie you forgot to make the album public lol

--

That link works, but it doesn't show us his DW's quilts.
--

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old March 29th 06, 07:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks Rita, that worked!
..
In message , Rita in MA
writes

Jessamy wrote:
nah not suspect - this is the guy who did the wonderful diving quilt
Eddie you forgot to make the album public lol

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old March 29th 06, 08:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I got in following Rita's link. And there was a thumbnail for Sue's
quilts. There are only two on there I think?
..
In message , Jessamy
writes

Old March 29th 06, 08:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

"Sally Swindells" wrote in message
news
It said 'inaccessible' and wouldn't let me in.

Mea Culpa. Fixed!!

=36f6

Sorry!

Newbie Eddie

Old March 29th 06, 09:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Eddie wrote:

"Sally Swindells" wrote in message
news
It said 'inaccessible' and wouldn't let me in.

Mea Culpa. Fixed!!

=36f6

Sorry!

Newbie Eddie

Very beautiful - I love the colours!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

newbie question - quilting costs Kay Ahr Quilting 16 February 14th 06 11:58 AM
newbie with a tatting question FtForger Yarn 6 July 1st 04 06:18 PM
newbie hugs Musicmaker Quilting 3 March 13th 04 07:15 PM
Machine Quilting HELP for a NEWBIE Kathy in CA Quilting 1 August 20th 03 09:18 PM