quilting mentor around Dallas, Texas

Old February 26th 04, 07:38 AM
Desiree Jenkins

Default quilting mentor around Dallas, Texas

Is there anyone in or around Dallas that would consent to having a quilting
student? My grandmother quilted, and I have inherited lots of quilting
paphernilia, but have no clue as to what some of it is, and would love to
meet up with people who understand what is rapidly becoming an obsession.
Thank you.

Desiree

Old February 26th 04, 03:05 PM
David & Barbara Schmidt

There are sevreal of us here from the Dallas area. I love quilting but
am still pretty much a newbie myself. I wouldn't describe myslef as
being ready to be a mentor.

Babs Schmidt
(In North Dallas)

Old February 26th 04, 10:46 PM
Sherry Starr

I'm in Garland, but I belong to the Mesquite Quilt Guild. Everyone there is
very helpful. I'm pretty new to this myself, and they have helped a lot.
Sherry Starr

Old February 27th 04, 04:10 PM
nana2b

I, too, would be glad to help. I live in Plano.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242