Thanks for everything

Old June 25th 09, 02:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Bart V[_2_]

Default Thanks for everything

Hi folks,
If there's anyone left to read this that is - thanks for answering all
my questions over the years. Thanks to you I became a pretty good
stained glass dude. Too bad it never took me anywheres income, or
jobwise, although I did end up with a few nice pieces for myself.
I'll probably keep my tools and whatnot but it's time for me to move
on. I hear making pet rocks is where the real money's at these days.
Thanks again,
Signing off,
Bart.

-
**botox treatments: taxidermy on the living**

Email replies via: http://haruteq.com/contact.htm

Old December 29th 09, 07:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Kris Krieger

(Bart V) wrote in news:4a437953.1915281
@news.cogeco.ca:

Hi folks,
If there's anyone left to read this that is -

I'm nobody, really, but I'm reading LOL!

Seriously, teh group is slow but a few of us still poke out heads up from
time to time

thanks for answering all
my questions over the years. Thanks to you I became a pretty good
stained glass dude.

I haven't been here very long (maybe 10 months?) but yeah, people are great
about answering questions =:-)

Too bad it never took me anywheres income, or
jobwise, although I did end up with a few nice pieces for myself.
I'll probably keep my tools and whatnot but it's time for me to move
on. I hear making pet rocks is where the real money's at these days.
Thanks again,
Signing off,
Bart.

Making pet rocks? Seriously...? Well, "They" do say that "everything old is
new again", so hopefully it'll work out for you. At least teh raw material
is cheap

I hope to earn a little bit, but I also do all my own designs and like to do
teh fussy/detail kind of work that drives most poeple to drink, so I'm hoping
I can carve out a bit of a niche with that. We'll see, but I think that
finding a niche is the only hope.

Sorry you couldn't make a go of it, but there's always somethign to be said
for enhancing the home

Good luck,

- Kris
Old May 8th 11, 12:31 PM
barktasobe barktasobe is offline
Junior Member

I bruise easily and they last a long time. The oldest is 2 years old. Please help if you can. Thank you.