from Sooz

Old August 1st 03, 05:25 AM
Christina Peterson

Default from Sooz

Want to share what Sooz showed me.

I love them! Always wanted to make some!

Collaged Slide Pendants how to
http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/cp.html

Old August 1st 03, 06:09 AM
Tink

YESYESYESYESYES!!!! I desperately want to try this! I've seen some at art
fairs over the last few years, and can't keep my hands off them!

--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com

Old August 1st 03, 07:10 AM
Jewitch

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 05:32:30 GMT, "Tink"
wrote:

Ok. Now I want to do the optical lens thing, too. Anyone else in?

ME!

Six months ago (six weeks ago!), I would have just drooled and
insisted I couldn't have created such lovelies. But on July 4th, I
made a committment to nurture her so that she could flourish. She
would love to try, so I'm with you, Tink.

Jewitch

Ummm, I guess at some point I should introduce myself, huh?
Old August 1st 03, 07:13 AM
Tink

LOL! Yeah.... I think that would be a GREAT idea! Tell us about yourself!

So here's my idea: I am going to try to get my hands on some optical lenses.
Or do you think we should try the slides first? I think I've also seen some
way cool picture frame type charms done with slide covers and the soldered
copper foil thing around the edges.

Maybe we should make this a bona fide challenge and/or trade?

Old August 1st 03, 07:16 AM
Dr. Sooz

Yup. Already got some!

Ok. Now I want to do the optical lens thing, too. Anyone else in?

~~
Sooz
-------
"Selective deafness, it's a wonderful thing." ~Kathy N-V
ESBC
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A - Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

Old August 1st 03, 07:25 AM
Tink

For anyone who is interested, there is a set of optical lenses on eBay right
now:
http://tinyurl.com/ipf4

Looks like there are a lot of them in the set, too. I would get them, but
finances won't allow it right now. But for goodness sake! If someone here
plans to bid and share, let people know so y'all don't end up bidding
against one another.

--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com
NEW eBay Sto http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackswampglassworks

Yup. Already got some!

Old August 1st 03, 08:13 AM
Dr. Sooz

But for goodness sake! If someone here
plans to bid and share, let people know so y'all don't end up bidding
against one another.

I think I'm gonna do it. DO NOT BID THIS UP, or I'll take the Links List and
go HOME! :-P
~~
Sooz
-------
"Selective deafness, it's a wonderful thing." ~Kathy N-V
ESBC
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A - Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

*sigh* Another great idea up in smoke... Tink Beads 29 August 20th 03 05:32 PM
Sooz?? Karlee in Kansas Beads 4 July 15th 03 09:31 AM
beadnotes link was Sooz Karlee in Kansas Beads 0 July 14th 03 05:26 AM
can't sleep ebay finds mkahogan Beads 4 July 8th 03 02:01 AM