handouts

Old August 6th 03, 05:15 PM
GaSeku

Default handouts

Ooh, I'd love to see them, too!
Old August 6th 03, 07:28 PM
Bri

Yeah, me too

Monika Schleidt wrote:

a few month ago, someone in this group posted these wonderful
handwritten, handillustrated class handouts for beginners. I could have
sworn i saved them, but, they are not to be found anywhere. I don't know
who the author was, or i would ask him to send them to me. Does anyone
in this group still have them? I would greatly appreciate if someone
could post them again.

Monika

--
Monika Schleidt

www.schleidt.org/mskeramik

Old August 6th 03, 10:12 PM
Clayslinger

I think I have some saved from a clayarter who is probably also on this
list. There were 7 pages if I remember correctly and a web site to visit to
get them. I will search my pictures file and see if I can find them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Penni Stoddart
of Penelope's Pots
Full Time Education Assistant,
Part Time Potter

Sometimes we just need to remember what the rules of life
really are... You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and
shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Old August 6th 03, 10:33 PM
annemarie

"Monika Schleidt" wrote in message

a few month ago, someone in this group posted these wonderful
handwritten, handillustrated class handouts for beginners. I could have
sworn i saved them, but, they are not to be found anywhere. I don't know
who the author was, or i would ask him to send them to me. Does anyone
in this group still have them? I would greatly appreciate if someone
could post them again.

Monika

--
Monika Schleidt

www.schleidt.org/mskeramik

I thought I had saved that too, darn, can't find it.

Old August 6th 03, 11:57 PM
Celeste Evans

Is this what you are looking for??
http://home.comcast.net/~john_norris_net/

scroll down to john norris.net then go to handdouts. I don't seem to be
able to access the handouts page directly but if you can it's
http://home.comcast.net/~john_norris...ding/catalog.h
tml

Cea
Old August 7th 03, 12:52 AM
GaSeku

Awesome! Thanks!
Old August 7th 03, 02:37 AM
Clayslinger

Is this what you are looking for??
http://home.comcast.net/~john_norris_net/

Yep, those are the ones I have saved. If anyone else wants them sent as an
attachment, let me know.
Penni

Old August 7th 03, 10:05 PM
John Norris

Glad you all find them useful!

I have some more from the same time period, more along the lines of
class assignments, that I'll need to get up. I got to get the Gallery
area of my sight spruced up a bit first.

I've been know to do requests... :-)

Cheers,

John
john-norris.net
Old August 7th 03, 11:16 PM
Elaine Coggins

Hi John, love the hand outs, have you done any on hand building ?
Yours in clay Elaine.

--
E.M.Coggins
m...

Old August 8th 03, 05:03 AM
John Norris

Hi Elaine ,

I have handbuilding ones done, but they are not published yet. I need
to get that Gallery area cleaned up first...

I'll let the folks on rec.crafts.pottery know, as well as mention it
on my blog (you can sign up for the RSS feed if you'd like!)

John