AD: Grand Opening Sale 15% off total order PLUS FREE SHIPPING - ALL THE TIME

Old May 30th 06, 02:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps

Default AD: Grand Opening Sale 15% off total order PLUS FREE SHIPPING - ALL THE TIME

WHITE PINE TRADING POST
ANNOUNCES ITS
GRAND OPENING!
Thursday - June 1st, 2006

Please visit
http://www.whitepinetradingpost.com
for the Grand Opening of our new website!

A Family Owned and operated group of Artisans and Crafters offering a
variety of items.

FREE SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL US ON EVERYTHING - ALL THE TIME!
GRAND OPENING SPECIAL - 15% OFF TOTAL ORDER (06/01/06 through 06/15/06)

We specialize in Clear Acrylic stamps and custom made self-inking stamps for
business, signature, arts & craft, and bank deposits. Have one made to your
specifications or choose from a wide variety of our ready made craft stamps.
Great for rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card making and altered art! We
also offer new and used wood mounted stamps from many top name
manufacturers, including Rubber Stampede, PSX, Noteworthy, Stampin' Up and
more.

In addition we offer stamping and scrapbook supplies, hand crafted greeting
cards, scrapbook pages and embellishments. You can have a hand crafted
scrapbook made to order, with or without your pictures. Need a personalized
greeting card? We can do that too.

Like browsing and buying collectable items? White Pine Trading Post carries
many types of collectables including Pierrot Clowns, Rockwell figurines,
miscellaneous vases & plates, collectable Rolling Stone, Spin and Guitar
World magazines, used books, novels and more. We have also just signed on
two new artists who specialize in country crafts and jewelry. Their items
will be added soon.

Our resident wood smith, JS Morgan Woodworking, creates one of a kind hand
crafted treasures ranging from baby furniture to fancy bird houses. His
baby cradles are beautiful!

White Pine Trading Post is currently only shipping to the US and Canada.
Canadian orders are charged a minimal fee for customs form processing and
border fees. Purchaser is responsible for duty and/or customs fees - they
are not included in your purchase. More International shipping destinations
to be added at a later date.

PLEASE VISIT US TODAY!
http://www.whitepinetradingpost.com