Ping Clancy in NB

Old March 4th 05, 11:07 PM
clancy

Default Ping Clancy in NB

Thanks my darling - this ****ing company we're with never sends any kind of
notice - they just love ****ing you off for the whole ****ing day - hate the
useless *******s.

If I send you a cheque, can you buy me one of those tickets?

Hate ****ing Aliant - hate the ****ers - *******s!!!

Hugs - Sharon

"Lucretia Borgia" wrote in message
The reason you are not getting emails is that aliant is down. They
were just talking about it on the radio and - it may be down until
tomorrow.

Yes, you can buy those tickets even if you are in NB but be quick,
they are usually all gone by ten days. You can buy online.

Old March 4th 05, 11:08 PM
clancy

S'excuse my language people - but I am totally ****ed off with this company
.... been trying to rework settings all day. *&^%$%$ There - that's better
language.

Sharon (N.B.)

Old March 5th 05, 12:24 AM
Sally Swindells

Sorry, cannot excuse the language whatever the provocation. Personally
I find it offensive.

Sally

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:08:53 GMT, "clancy"
wrote:

S'excuse my language people - but I am totally ****ed off with this company
... been trying to rework settings all day. *&^%$%$ There - that's better
language.

Sharon (N.B.)
................................................. ...........................

Old March 5th 05, 12:28 AM
Pat EAXStitch

She didn`t intend it to come to the newsgroup, Sally! Haven`t you ever
pressed the wrong button? ;-))

Pat P

wrote:

S'excuse my language people - but I am totally ****ed off with this

company
... been trying to rework settings all day. *&^%$%$ There - that's

better
language.

Sharon (N.B.)

................................................. ..........................

..

Old March 5th 05, 12:44 AM
Gill Murray

clancy wrote:
Thanks my darling - this ****ing company we're with never sends any kind of
notice - they just love ****ing you off for the whole ****ing day - hate the
useless *******s.

If I send you a cheque, can you buy me one of those tickets?

Hate ****ing Aliant - hate the ****ers - *******s!!!

Hugs - Sharon

"Lucretia Borgia" wrote in message

The reason you are not getting emails is that aliant is down. They
were just talking about it on the radio and - it may be down until
tomorrow.

Yes, you can buy those tickets even if you are in NB but be quick,
they are usually all gone by ten days. You can buy online.

Shush shush, sweetie; some may be offended LOL!!! Aren't computers and
their other appendages a pain in the butt??
Gillian
I am a buddy, right??
Old March 5th 05, 01:30 AM
Gill Murray

Lucretia Borgia wrote:
"Lucretia Borgia" wrote in message

The reason you are not getting emails is that aliant is down. They
were just talking about it on the radio and - it may be down until
tomorrow.

Yes, you can buy those tickets even if you are in NB but be quick,
they are usually all gone by ten days. You can buy online.

Shush shush, sweetie; some may be offended LOL!!! Aren't computers and
their other appendages a pain in the butt??
Gillian
I am a buddy, right??

Sure you are. She was just expelling her irritation. You will
sympathize, yesterday she had a mucho trying day with her mother and
now today Aliant bugs her to death. What's a girl to do but rant, she
thinks privately, to an understanding ear who is not going to thump
any bibles and tear a strip off her. Poor dear should have all our
sympathies. Trust me on that.

Oh my God,

I had forgotten her mother problems; we are in the damn boat. maybe
that is why I like Sharon so much?? I am trying to work out a way to
leave the witch in the house next fall, while we go visit Jim's dad, who
damn near died of pneumonia and influenza, and pulled through!! may she
blow a way in a windstorm!!
Gill
Old March 5th 05, 01:48 AM
Karen C - California

Gill Murray wrote:
I am trying to work out a way to
leave the witch in the house next fall, while we go visit Jim's dad, who
damn near died of pneumonia and influenza, and pulled through!! may she
blow a way in a windstorm!!
Gill

My friend in the midwest who works as a storm spotter offered to show me
a "real tornado", an F5 (as opposed to the measly little F-zero we had
here a couple weeks ago). Shall I give you his phone number, and you
can arrange for him to heave your EMIL out of the car into the path of
the storm. And maybe she'll turn up in Munchkinland with a house on top
of her? Bwahahahaha

Old March 5th 05, 02:37 AM
Gill Murray

Karen C - California wrote:
Gill Murray wrote:

I am trying to work out a way to leave the witch in the house next
fall, while we go visit Jim's dad, who damn near died of pneumonia and
influenza, and pulled through!! may she blow a way in a windstorm!!
Gill

My friend in the midwest who works as a storm spotter offered to show me
a "real tornado", an F5 (as opposed to the measly little F-zero we had
here a couple weeks ago). Shall I give you his phone number, and you
can arrange for him to heave your EMIL out of the car into the path of
the storm. And maybe she'll turn up in Munchkinland with a house on top
of her? Bwahahahaha

Hate to tell you, dear; i am a skywarn spotter, and trained to recognise
such things. Got scared to death last year when I saw an anvil cloud in
the middle of a hurricane!, But dammit, Dorothy STILL doesn't fly back to Oz
Gillian
KC5TEN
Skywarn POL 131A

Old March 5th 05, 02:59 AM
clancy

Then don't ...... send me your snail mail and I'll send you some blood - if
that will make you feel better. Geeeesh

Sharon (N.B.)
.................................................. ..........................

Old March 5th 05, 03:00 AM
clancy

Of course you are my dear ...... didn't we nominate you for GOWdom a while
back? :-))

Sharon (N.B.)

"Gill Murray" wrote in message
clancy wrote:
[...]

Ping: Kathy NV Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 0 October 4th 04 02:35 AM
Ping: "Escapee" Caryn Needlework 0 March 11th 04 05:25 PM
Ping... Gwen Whitehead!! Sheri Shanks Needlework 3 January 9th 04 02:08 PM
PING: Victoria, Tia Mary, Jan (Firehouse Angel) Felice Friese Needlework 1 January 5th 04 01:06 AM
Ping KCK Charlie Quilting 8 July 29th 03 01:35 AM