I made another tablerunner - go look

Old September 8th 03, 03:41 AM
MerryStahel

Default I made another tablerunner - go look

Well, someone asked me for a tablerunner like the one I already made, but with
a little more green in it!

I made it and it turned out lovely! However, the photo on the WEBSHOTS page
(URL below) doesn't do it justice! The colors look muddy in the photo, but
trust me - they POP. The green is sage and the center blends into it
prefectly. Every block except the honey brown and the cream blocks has green
in the print.

Anyway, take a look if you'd like.

Merry
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once
http://www.stardancerpress.com/MerryStahel/
http://community.webshots.com/user/merrystahel

Old September 8th 03, 02:08 PM
Musicmaker

I like it! I can just imagine what it really looks like - I have trouble
getting my pics bright enough and true to color also.

--
Lady Cynthia, Royal Musicmaker

http://photos.yahoo.com/cbet_99
http://www.one-eleven.net/~music/

A little boy was overhead praying: "Lord, if you
can't make me a better boy, don't worry about it.
I'm having a real good time like I am."

Old September 8th 03, 03:21 PM
MerryStahel

Deb,

The fall pattern is from the book, TIS THE SEASON.

They are just squares. You cut out all squares then set them out diagonally.
NO HSTs at all! yeah!

Old September 8th 03, 06:34 PM
Coleen

Merry --

The tablerunners are gorgeous. I think I have a pattern for a tablerunner
around here somewhere, I may have to dig it out for the next trip to the
LQS. :-)

Love in Stitches,

Coleen