Sigh, have to change a color

Old June 22nd 10, 01:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Sigh, have to change a color

Well, I've been working away at my "ladybugs and Bumblebees" have reached a
stumbling block. The color, Crescent Colors Country Lane, is very nearly the
same shade as my fabric - ?? Pearled Barley.

So, do I just toss floss at it until I find something that works for me???

Cheryl

R,d,h

Old June 22nd 10, 02:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Well, I've been working away at my "ladybugs and Bumblebees" have reached
stumbling block. The color, Crescent Colors Country Lane, is very nearly
the
same shade as my fabric - ?? Pearled Barley.

So, do I just toss floss at it until I find something that works for me???

Cheryl

R,d,h

That sounds like a perfect plan. You can find a color and play with the
floss at the same time. What could possibly be better?

Old June 22nd 10, 03:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 6/22/10 9:19 AM, in article ,
"Lucille" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Well, I've been working away at my "ladybugs and Bumblebees" have reached
stumbling block. The color, Crescent Colors Country Lane, is very nearly
the
same shade as my fabric - ?? Pearled Barley.

So, do I just toss floss at it until I find something that works for me???

Cheryl

R,d,h

That sounds like a perfect plan. You can find a color and play with the
floss at the same time. What could possibly be better?

I'm wandering upstairs with it now....

Old June 22nd 10, 07:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 6/22/10 10:15 AM, in article ,
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

On 6/22/10 9:19 AM, in article ,
"Lucille" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Well, I've been working away at my "ladybugs and Bumblebees" have reached
stumbling block. The color, Crescent Colors Country Lane, is very nearly
the
same shade as my fabric - ?? Pearled Barley.

So, do I just toss floss at it until I find something that works for me???

Cheryl

R,d,h

That sounds like a perfect plan. You can find a color and play with the
floss at the same time. What could possibly be better?

I'm wandering upstairs with it now....

And was only marginally successful. Found two that are close to what I want,
but nothing shouted EUREKA...

Might need a chance to go to the almost LNS and look at flosses.

Cheryl

Old June 23rd 10, 11:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sandy Bell

On Jun 23, 4:13*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 6/22/10 10:15 AM, in article ,

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote:
On 6/22/10 9:19 AM, in article ,
"Lucille" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Well, I've been working away at my "ladybugs and Bumblebees" have reached
stumbling block. The color, Crescent Colors Country Lane, is very nearly
the
same shade as my fabric - ?? Pearled Barley.

So, do I just toss floss at it until I find something that works for me???

Cheryl

R,d,h

That sounds like a perfect plan. * You can find a color and play with the
floss at the same time. * What could possibly be better?

I'm wandering upstairs with it now....

And was only marginally successful. Found two that are close to what I want,
but nothing shouted EUREKA...

Might need a chance to go to the almost LNS and look at flosses.

Cheryl- Hide quoted text -

What a hardship, the things we do for our art! Enjoy the trip and
make sure you ONLY get the floss you need, do not buy anything else!!!
lol
Old June 23rd 10, 04:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Jun 22, 1:13*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

And was only marginally successful. Found two that are close to what I want,
but nothing shouted EUREKA...

Might need a chance to go to the almost LNS and look at flosses.

Oh, *darn*!

Joan

color-change garnet ceebee Jewelry 14 February 24th 07 05:54 PM
glass color change calford Beads 8 April 4th 04 07:26 AM
Jade color change? Unix Lover Jewelry 0 March 5th 04 03:55 AM
Sigh, soon hoping to change my sig Dukkum Needlework 3 October 22nd 03 03:56 PM
turquoise and color change Tante Lina Beads 22 August 2nd 03 12:45 AM