Retired SU sets for sale

Old June 16th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Deb in AR

Default Retired SU sets for sale

I have several retired sets and 3 wheels from Stampin' Up that I would love
to send to a new home. All are mounted on their wood blocks and in their
plastic cases. Some have staining on the stamp or block, but that doesn't
effect the quality of the stamped image. Prices do not include shipping,
but I ship via USPS Priority Mail, with Delivery Confirmation. Buy the
whole lot for $200, or see the list below for prices of individual sets.
Email me at bsrdjr AT sbcglobal DOT net if you're interested in any.

All About U $14
All Natural $9
All Year Cheer II $15
Alphabits $8