AD: Our Etsy Shop

Old August 24th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
D Curtis

Default AD: Our Etsy Shop

Usually I pop in here with an url for yahoo photos so ya'll can get a
peek at what direction my clay work is taking me. Today, however, I am
proud and pleased to be able to show you the work I have put in the Etsy
store that Candace (former head of OB group)and I share. In it you will
find my clay work, and earrings, as well as Candace's beautiful jewelry.
The work I am proudest of (at the moment) is a wolf's head pendant in
which I tried to paint with clay. It remains the same consistency but I
am trying to find ways to blend and mix it right on the animal to create
a more realistic fur look.
We reached a milestone today, over 1,000 people have looked to see
what we have in stock, so we are celebrating by offering some lovely
pieces with lowered prices.
Thanks all!
Diana (link to store, below)
--
http://duet.etsy.com
Old September 5th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
enui

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:19:52 -0500, D Curtis
wrote:

The work I am proudest of (at the moment) is a wolf's head pendant in
which I tried to paint with clay. It remains the same consistency but I
am trying to find ways to blend and mix it right on the animal to create
a more realistic fur look.

It looks great!
Also the lion cub is really cute
--
enui
Old September 12th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
D Curtis

Thanks enui, for the compliment and thanks for stopping in our store!
Diana
http://duet.etsy.com