Daily Positive Affirmations - Here Are Some Daily PositiveAffirmations You ..

Old November 24th 08, 11:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Daily Positive Affirmations - Here Are Some Daily PositiveAffirmations You ..

Daily positive affirmations that are made with conviction, faith and
belief can have a significant influence in life. It gives one sharp
focus, attention, energy and vitality to be more perceptive to
opportunities and the determination to overcome obstacles.
Daily Positive Affirmation #1
Affirmations for prosperity
If you want to prosper in your career or your business, then using
these affirmations will help you.? My income is constantly increasing?
Abundance is mine? I am a money magnet, and prosperity is drawn to me?
New opportunities to increase my income open up for me now
These affirmations make you feel more confident about yourself and
your business, as they are great morale boosters.
Daily Positive Affirmation #2
Affirmations for health
If you have been recently been sick, or are suffering with some
condition or disease like cancer, then these affirmations will help
you heal faster in body, mind and soul. Or you can even use these
affirmations to maintain good health.
? I know that my healing is already in the process? Every cell in my
body vibrates with energy and health ? I am healthy, healed and
whole...

Affirmations goal setting motivation & personal growth :
http://groups.google.com/group/affirmationsap
Old November 25th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

Daily Positive Affirmation #1: Today, I woke up.

Daily Positive Affirmation #2: Body parts still responding.

That does it for me. After that, it's all gravy.

http://www.realwomenquilt.com/
http://www.realwomenquilt.com/newsIm...dancelgtxt.jpg
http://www.realwomenquilt.com/newsIm...osaiclgtxt.jpg

R/Sandy - affirmed quilter

Old November 25th 08, 06:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

When you reach my age, Dear Sandy, you'll come to know that it is much
better that Affirmation # 1 does indeed arrive before Positive Affirmation

Old November 25th 08, 01:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dreamweaver

There was a man that lived in my building that was 100 years old (lived to
be 102) and had a wonderful sense of humor. One morning he said to us
young'uns: "You know, when you open your eyes in the morning, and you're
looking at the grass instead of the roots, you know it's a good day!"

Dreamweaver

Old November 25th 08, 01:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

My father has the same type of humor. His reply to a "how are you
doing today" is "I looked at the obituaries in the paper this morning
and didn't see my name there, so I guess I am good!"

Ginger in CA

#2. * * *=) * *Polly

http://- Hide quoted text -

Old November 25th 08, 01:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dreamweaver

OMIGAWSH! My friend Star checks every morning to see if she's in the
obits!!!! That's funny! She's the one with only 10% of her heart. She
went with me to Mayo yesterday. We always have fun on road trips.

Dreamweaver

Old November 25th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

10% ? TEN percent? of her heart? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa. and Wow. That
puts our own aches and pains in perspective, doesn't it? Polly

"Dreamweaver" wrote OMIGAWSH! My friend Star checks every morning to see

Old November 25th 08, 02:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Daily Positive Affirmation #3: I got out of bed without help.

Butterfly (up since 4:30 AM--gotta a storm moving in)

Old November 25th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dreamweaver

It really does. Her Internist says she's a walkin' miracle. He has no idea
how she's here. I do: her Spirit and sense of humor. She's my partner in
crime around he she in her three wheel scooter, me in my power
wheelchair. We tear up the sidewalks and trails in the summertime!!! We
love to laugh....beats cryin'....besides, there's nothin' to be done anyway
so we just keep breathin' and movin' as best we can!

I've gotten a quilt top done for her: Appliquéd tulip in the center of a
white square and then multiple sashings in pinks and rose. Just don't have
the power to get the backing together, etc. She's seen it though.

Old November 25th 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati C.

Oh boy don't we just!!! Wondered if you were feeling it like I am.

Pati, in Phx

Butterflywings wrote:
Daily Positive Affirmation #3: I got out of bed without help.

Butterfly (up since 4:30 AM--gotta a storm moving in)

"Sandy Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!

Daily Positive Affirmation #1: Today, I woke up.

Daily Positive Affirmation #2: Body parts still responding.

That does it for me. After that, it's all gravy.

http://www.realwomenquilt.com/
http://www.realwomenquilt.com/newsIm...dancelgtxt.jpg
http://www.realwomenquilt.com/newsIm...osaiclgtxt.jpg

Positive Affirmations For Getting And Being Healthy [email protected] Quilting 0 April 5th 08 11:20 AM
knitting daily [email protected] Yarn 12 November 11th 07 09:11 AM
knitting daily Katherine Yarn 0 November 10th 07 02:28 AM
My daily quilting fix Clooniff Quilting 11 February 3rd 05 10:29 PM